+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 368 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    if you analyze the data using the average of the market movement, I think you are better suited to use indicators MA. because it is an indicator that helps you more easily to see the movement of the average pair. even my MA is an indicator of a very simple and easy to understand for its use. and it is one of my favorite indicators in my forex trading.
    This suggestion might be interesting and I try, will you tell the parameter settings you use to MA?
    I've always used a combination of stochastic, cci, bollinger bands and fractals. I use many indicators to minimize the occurrence of false signals and that function indicators that a maximum
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yadikhanih View Post
    Eveything that has to be done by an investor is to buy the automated forex trading system, install it and learn the functions of the programm. After learning the usage of the program, just start using it and relax, most of the people who use such systems start making profits from the day they start.
    bhai mujhe nahi lagta automated,traders newbies ko use karna chahiye..newbies ko apne hei strategy banani chahiye aur pehle usse demo par use karni chahiye..kaafi experience traders bhi automated trading nahi karte..ye har baar thik nahi hote..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest you to use the BB to be able to trade with ease and also use the MA so you can be more effective later on, I often mendengan no new traders who trade by not using any indicator he only uses candles alone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think from my best experience in forex trading .it is better to look on graph and see the trend and then predict and open a trade.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you analyze the data using the average of the market movement, I think you are better suited to use indicators MA. because it is an indicator that helps you more easily to see the movement of the average pair. even my MA is an indicator of a very simple and easy to understand for its use. and it is one of my favorite indicators in my forex trading.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. you can also look for third party indicators by goggling. personally i prefer moving average indicator.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its fully depneds on you what indicator is works fine for your forex chart. I think you may find many indicator in this mt5 forum, which is very helpful for you. you can try those indicator in you demo account and observe their performance to find you better for. MACD, Moving Average, Bollinger Brand etc are good indicator in forex trading.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by heru View Post
    about the indicator that we use to make the trading on the forex, i think it must need to depend on us to choose it, for me i am most likely to use the lingerer band indicator to make the trading on the forex
    ligerer band can be used as a good indicator, but if you've not understood it can make you lose your capital so understand the indicators that you think is easy as there are many indicators that can be used for forex trading

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders always want to earn profits instead of losing money. They believe that all the financial markets move by trends and they are unpredictable, so they use Forex indicators to estimate where the Forex market is going next.the indicator are giver below
    Forex indicator No.1: Trend Indicator
    Forex indicator No.2: Volatility indicator
    Forex indicator No.3: Oscillators indicator
    Forex indicator No.4: Support and resistance indicators
    Forex indicator No.5: Strength indicators

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    forex main trading karne ke liye indicators bahut help karte hai.
    indicator se new trader ko trading main bahut help milti hai. indicator se trading karni chahiye lekin hame ek akela indicator kabi bi use ni karna chahiye.
    or jyda bi ni.
    Eveything that has to be done by an investor is to buy the automated forex trading system, install it and learn the functions of the programm. After learning the usage of the program, just start using it and relax, most of the people who use such systems start making profits from the day they start.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 368 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)