बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61 has a spectacular aura about venkiaries61's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    247.50 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    There is no best and worst in Indicators. If you like any indicators, then use it in the chart. But, there is no use of it. Its just shows the past movements and you are supposed to make analysis with this. Its easy and better to analyze without indicators. If you are very beginner, then use one or two indicators to see the abstract movement.

2. Options
    Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260.67 USD
    Thanks
    I am also new trader. I am doing this business from 6 months and I want to advise you dont trust 100% on any indicator and dont use EA robots in your trade because they cannot help you to earn profit use manual trading and make your own decisions. You become able to prepare technical analysis and analyze market signals.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.80 USD
    Thanks
    Any indicators used by each trader use seriously and earnestly to understand it properly and correctly so that it can produce a good ability to analyze and properly so I can generate lots of profits consistently, the focus of study it would be very beneficial for these traders.

Senior Member atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659.04 USD
    Thanks
    If you are a beginner then i will suggest you naked trading. Means trade without indicators just use candlestick analysis and support & resistance. It will be very helpful for understanding the market movement.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    141.80 USD
    Thanks
    But, my opinion is that, i not used any indicator when trading is done. But i depends on the technical analysis, and our own prediction some how may be signal give me a better idea to take profit.

Senior Member newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    for me, from beginning till now i still use stochastic, trend lines and moving average and they are profitable for my trading and then i can reduce some false signals with it, we do not use too many indicators in our trading, because it will make confuse and we loss good information because of them,
    do the best we can

Member hindlekar is an unknown quantity at this point hindlekar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.00 USD
    Thanks
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.

Member hindlekar is an unknown quantity at this point hindlekar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.00 USD
    Thanks
    t is true that mostly indicators give false signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also keep an eye on the news then any pattern that is favoring the news can be traded easily.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    231.00 USD
    Thanks
    It is true that mostly indicators give false signals but if somebody use previous patterns of the indicators and also keep an eye on the news then any pattern that is favoring the news can be traded easily.

11. Lamborghini
    Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    231.00 USD
    Thanks
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 335 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast