+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 368 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I only use the exponential moving average itself. I believe simple is good or the best because many people also say that indicators are the most important tool for forex trading. But you have to know the proper use of this especially because it is very helpful to get success easily but but some indicators don't work well and Moving averages are very good indicators for beginners because they are simpler and easier to use and also function well for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I don't use indicators often, so I feel people who are actually not suitable to help answer your own questions, but there are some very good default indicators in MT4 itself. You can see it and find out that accommodates almost everyone and also use it as part of your buying and selling. It is also possible to hunt for 3rd party indicators just by googling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This gives you thoughts and various aspects in which you will assess your movements along with guidelines related to fundamental value measures. You will find two strategies such as stochastic (complicated) along with a running average (simple), most likely it is practically not much related to good people indication. Do you know about this type of strategy, indications will allow you to achieve a kind of perspective from the industry.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    i am new here ur mujhe kuch zayda pata be nhi hein is baray main ur main try kar raha hun jitna ho pein jaan lo sub kuch ur agar humen kabhi kuch zarraot hoti be hein to main net sy help lyte hun ur mujhe bohat zayda help mil jati hein ur meri problem slove o jati hein

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easy MetaTrader Starter Signal signal is created that will show the nearest peak and lowest information when using the red and orange dots next to these individuals. Those who consider the maximum and minimum at certain intervals then examine it for children, where the currency is exchanged of course, if up / down you are usually quite a lot of these scars when using the transportation department. This type of signal redraws about rebooting and so it's best not to be used to enter signals that are exchanged because placement of points can adjust. Both MT4 and MT5 types of signals can be obtained.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has many indicators but needs to know everyone and then choose which one is right for you. If it is possible to use the right indicators, it will be very helpful to trade with this market. and indicators are always famous to be proven and we must and we all know and understand and we have to go where we are and we can use greater and we must work and be famous and we must and we are all known to have the opportunity to the same tardes

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    I think a beginner should always consider indicators that are simple to use and understand and work well for them.Moving Averages , MACD and Relative Strength Index are few best indicators and a trader should think a beginner should always consider indicators that are simple to use and understand and work well for them.Moving Averages , MACD and Relative Strength Index are few best indicators and a trader should consider them.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best indicator depends on the type or nature of the trade that I enter every time I want my scalp to use sar parabola and TIM FORM TRADING TRADE I USE temporary pivot points Really what should I do I add the zigzag indicator as You say I am ready to test every thing in the demo and I am in no hurry to jump to a real account after all I only use a candle stick to help me find out the market and make predictions

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-23), Unregistered (1)

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it's easy to paint the next candle if you know the direction / color of the candle now is also a good question. And I think on the Forex market every trader must have their own choice of using indicators and they are also satisfied to work with this indicator. How do you trade candlestic patterns with high accuracy and high profits? Can you explain to me, I'm quite interested because I only hear things good about it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dr forex For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-23)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to take help from indicators to complete my decision after all indicators are very helpful to understand market conditions as soon as possible but always times the indicator signal is not correct. Some scammers sell fake indicators with this definition that buy their indicators that give you 100% accurate signals so I use parabolic sar mostly with crocodiles and for eur-usd to be exact I use bears and bulls because both are directly related to this currency I also use MA to predict hard trends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 368 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)