+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 368 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course Forex beginners must require analysis indicators. Actually, those who cannot analyze indicators then have no trade in this market. Because there to trade to make profits is not easy to work so that the loss per million dollars a day. So I think Forex is a risk business. and it is only an indicator tool so you have to look for a simple one so as not to add a headache in trading for beginners who try to use MA even though we already know the flow of motion can definitely benefit from this indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that as a beginner, first of all, you have to test many indicators with a demo account ... and you can check what you have to use easily and effectively and also learn about which indicators ... it won't be best if You use it on a live account without that knowledge and in my experience simple in the forex market indicator does not have a significant role in helping predict the movement of trend indicators of the majority of traders' husbands who are inaccurate and good indicators ineffective my view is Moveng Avreg 100 and 200 on the Frame Daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators not understood by the newbie in this case would be much more risky if they tried this without understanding the indicators so I had to suggest this far from the indicators at this initial stage and try to gain experience in this matter, they trade in this matter. and the indicator is the best for the new and most people want to make money with FORX trading and this is the best for you to make money with forex trading and I think you will do your best to get skills and make money with forex trading and this is the best for making money

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    The best way is to choose help topics in your MT4 terminal and type the required indicator and learn them from reading and then practice them in Demo account. And i feel there is no such indicator which is good in terms making profit to you, you should practice few indicators on your own and choose the best suitable for your trading style

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    n I don't think so you have to use any indicator in the forex trading business and I think you have to trade using any indicator in the forex trading business and I think you will definitely become a successful forex trader and will get more and more from forex trading business to get money from forex trading and beginners can use the indicators that are most easily understood, so indicators will be more effective to use in the chart. Standard indicators that are on the MT4 platform will be effective for us to use, if we can understand them.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators are the same and beginners can use them all. The most important thing is that you have to know how indicators provide buy or sell signals and how to maximize and use filters to find valid signals and I don't use indicators often so I'm really not the right person to answer your questions, but there are some indicators that well built in MT4 itself you can try them and find out the one that best suits you and use it in your trading.aur kaunsa nahi karna chahiye..mere khaya lse 3-4 indicator hai jo ki bahut fayde mand hote hai..jaise ki RSI, MACD, bollinger band aur moving day average

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually then sign, not what I see is clearly not suitable for a particular person, in fact, the message for everyone is the answer to the question, even if it is something useful in MT4, that in many cases you have to and also to match what you use inside. Also be careful for alternative signals with Google. and a beginner can use indicators that are easy to understand, although this indicator has not been able to give maximum signals, in early learning, I only use moving average indicators, and a beginner can use this indicator to predict the market, because it is very easy to understand

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest to all new traders in the forex trading business that they should not use indicators in trading and they must trade on forex without this and they will become successful traders in the forex trading business and there are many indicators used to analyze charts so you have to learn about most of them, for example the best for me is RSI, Stochastic, Bollinger band, MACD, Momentum, Moving average, so you have to learn a lot about them and try to combine them in a demo account before you start trading on a real account , after that you can choose which one gives you good results.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator for beginners is bollinger bands because the bollinger bands moving average and relative strength index already exist and with a simple reading of this indicator we can quickly change the level we want where to go out and where to enter. and please don't use any indicators now because they are not good for you, just go and find out how to study forex price trading because only a trading system that does not require traders to enter indicators in their trade charts and trade styles has been recognized as the best trading business because it makes traders feel confident about what they see on the chart.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think moving average is a simple indicator that is easy to use for all beginner traders. and also use stochastic that works well in high volume markets to be understood by beginners. Another option is the Macd indicator, which is also useful for knowing differences and easy to learn how to use for beginners. and I am not an indicator often so I really am not the right person to answer your question but there are some good indicators built on MT4 itself You can try You have to practice some indicators on your own and choose the best that suits your trading style .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 368 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)