+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 368 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, the moving average and the boiling band are both very good indicators for beginners. Beginners should not try to learn many indicators because this can cause them to become more confused and they may lose rather than get a profit. and I think moving averages and MACD are a good combination but you should note that they won't work always. What I have found lately is that they will work several times a day. As after the opening of the London session, they will work mostly since the new steps will begin in many cases. You must watch very carefully and take notes every day. so you will know when to follow and when to ignore the signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another indicator that I combine is the Fibonacci indicator with a min graph, while the RSI indicator is a daily chart for intraday trading, which helps anyone to improve their trading strategy and more income. I agree with you. We must be able to understand. indicator and should be able to understand it in the indicators we will use and I use a terminal called zig zag which helps me a lot and I even use the candlestick indicator that I use with the startergy dogi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

garlick (2019-05-29)

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use indicators often, so I'm really not the right person to answer your question, but there are some good default indicators in MT4 itself. You can try and find the most suitable for you and use it in your trade. You can also look for third party indicators by googling. And it's true that most indicators provide false signals but if someone uses the previous indicator pattern and also oversees the news then every pattern that supports the news can be traded easily.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading foreign exchange with various indicators using hotey hain jin ki help sey achi trading app kr k productive ai b kr saktey hain imaginary mein new user ko chahiye k zigzag bollinger band indicator we use kerin yi help hain ein sey achi you get hoti hi and for beginners we have to use a fairly simple one, and I think the indicator just follows the market, so what we have to do is we have to understand the market so everything will look very good and hard work will mean a lot.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan main is baat sy agree krti hun starting main to aisa he hota hein ur humen krna be chahye hein isky humen he faidy he hoty hein hum zayda be eran kar sakte hein

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no best indicator ,make ur own strategy and try to analysis the chart ,check the movement always and try to trade long time if u want to get profit .

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the trend line indicator is the best for beginners because in my understanding, I think that when you trade with trend line indicators, you will have a smaller chance to lose trading in Forex and when I am new to Forex I only use trend line indicators and trade according to trends only and Indicators are the most important for beginners from the forex trading business, so traders must get awareness about indicators and use of indicators for the best forex trading.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason is that scalping is the same as gambling in my mind that there are many symptoms for currency trading. My best indicator is support-resistance in forex trading, which I combined with candlestick analysis and by doing both of these analyzes. I find my best entry time after all I think the most useful indicator is the actual moving average I use the forex indicator since I started forex until now I have no chance to regret using that indicator very well for me for years

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But actually MA alone has become a great indicator only depending on the trade of each person. I then prefer to use a basic indicator rather than a custom indicator, I read that many traders use the Moving Average as their favorite indicator, so it's a good indicator because I use it too A because I think almost no successful indicators don't use this indicator only indicators that are very useful in carrying out technical analysis

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many good indicators for looking at the market with meaningful technical indicators with indicators that you need to see the market on a large time frame such as h1 h4 and d1 because the large time frame will give you a large market picture and you can choose good entry and exit points . Bolnger band RSI and stochastic are good indicators and easy to understand. and you have to practice some of your own indicators and choose the best as suitable for you as a trading style I don't often use indicators so I'm really not the right person to answer your question Q but there are some good default indicators on MT4 yourself and find the most suitable for you and use it in your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 368 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)