+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3671

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For novices in this market to learn that the indicators do not work something is sometimes predicts wrong signals or signals almost wrong or incomplete and that the beginner step by step training on the classical analysis so that they can reap profits in the future
    Indicators destroy accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nona For This Useful Post:

furi (2020-09-05), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    See no one can tell exactly which indicators are best but yes what gave them the best result may be shared - bollinger bands are nice and easy to study also.Market situation seen in alligator indicators .MACD is not bad what i feel. Strategy also linked to these indicators.
    forex trading me bahut sare indicators hote hai jinka apna apna role hota hai
    kayui bar naye traders indicators ke beech confuse ho jate hai ki unhe kaunsa indicaotr use karna chahaiye aur kaunsa nahi karna chahiye..mere khaya lse 3-4 indicators hai jo ki bahut fayde mand hote hai..jaise ki RSI, MACD, bollinger band aur moving day average

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

anumalik (2012-12-30), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

in the beginning i am using only the standard indicators that are integrated in mt4 platform. And the best what i have found there from the standards are the cci (commodity channel indicator). Its being fast and it will when you traden in the higher timeframes be accurate enough to have not so much false signals.

Try it out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    MACD, rsi or MA ka use acha rehta hay. ye teeno simple laykin powerfull indicatos hain. iss kay elawa stochastic or parabolic saar bhi achay hotay hain. laykin behtar yehi hay kay aap in may say apnay liay wo indicator select karain jin kay combination say aap ko achay signal miltay hain.
    MACD bahut hi acha aur strong indicator mana jaat ha forex me aur zadatar har traer is indicator ko consult karne ke bad hi trading karte hai
    RSI bhi kafi acha indicator hai firex ka..in indicators ki amdad se trading bahut aasan ho jati hai

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naye traders ke liye indicators ka use karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki unhe bahut sambhal ke tarding karni hoti hai..market bahut hi khatarnak hota hai naye traders ke loiye aur sabse zada loss me naye traders hi jate hai forex me
    naye traders ko RSI, bollinger band aur MACD indicator ko zarur dekhna chahaiye

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    The best way is to choose help topics in your MT4 terminal and type the required indicator and learn them from reading and then practice them in Demo account. And i feel there is no such indicator which is good in terms making profit to you, you should practice few indicators on your own and choose the best suitable for your trading style.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in it that indicators helps a lot in trading and getting profit but you must have to practice and master them in demo account then apply them to real trading. You can find many indicators on internet I usually use Trend Indicators in which Advance Decline Line (ADL) and Stochastic RSI for Momentem indicator.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waqasma For This Useful Post:

furi (2020-09-05), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13), Unregistered (1)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2018-11-26), furi (2020-09-05), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question Indicator for Beginner...!

I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amscalicut For This Useful Post:

feliz_forex (2014-03-14), furi (2020-09-05), khan Muhammad (2016-10-21), Mustansir (2018-06-22), ranukumbolo (2013-06-19), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13), tamaprat (2013-01-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)