+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 368 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This helps us in making plans and telling us about the market position, therefore I use more indicators in trading, such as band binding, macd, stoch, and pivot indicators so that how effective the indicator depends on our ability to do the analysis because it depends on the market situation In the best market trends but not in the market range than I just want to make this straight only I follow market charts and forex news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For novices in this market to learn that the indicators do not work something is sometimes predicts wrong signals or signals almost wrong or incomplete and that the beginner step by step training on the classical analysis so that they can reap profits in the future
    Indicators destroy accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use stochastic for trends to see if it will change or not and boiler bands to see the overall trend movement ie I never knew about the Aroon indicator so far because of that I like to trade forex and I work on this site because some scammers sell fake indicators with this definition that buy their indicators that give you 100% accurate signals actually Indicators also don't know where support and resistance are.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Candles 25 in the morning go up and then cannot be sold in entries 9 to Sure, I use MACD, RSI and Stoch as indicators for scalping on M5 and M15 charts when I am free and can read / study charts regularly and I always set pending countertrend order so I can catch the breakout head too. Maybe the market was stubborn at the time that the candle stick was great for finding highs and lows for support and resistance.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are good for trend trading too. It helped my trade and it was the first indicator that I knew with the rest confusing then Indicators also did not know where support and confrontation was. to differentiate the system from each other's rules to get benefits with good profits. When I use indicators, the best for me is Bollinger Band too. With Boelinger you cannot identify trends.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade if everything is on the same signal so many indicators are just confusing and you have to explain the timing of the exit time with this arrangement which is high probability, and bring a great opportunity to succeed when combined - not to mention it's easier for me to predict trends until . For me, 2 is enough for me to maintain profits and it can use several indicators when we trade, we can use indicators for situations and use others in other situations.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For scalping I mainly use candlesticks and trend lines or support & resistance and just go and check them first then come and ask me questions that match the percentage to get the right signal which is very high ie ed chart and when 3 lines become very close to each other trends change after they are slack and trend changes take place too Knowledge guides guards to act (good deeds)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator for a beginner is not the right thing to choose, but a beginner trader in Forex trading must learn how to do proper money management and they must learn about technical analysis and fundamentals who must practice their knowledge in a demo account so to see how it works .

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And I believe that we don't need to use many indicators, I only use one indicator like Bollinger Band, while the stochastic oscillator is the best indicator for me and generally I like to trade without any indicators. Can be used in many pairs. but it shows very good results in the eur / usd pair rather than So it's up to you to find what you like. But for me, I always get money. However, I have used several better tools for good trading.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I like to use the stochastic, cci and fractal indicator combinations. I do it because I believe because there is no best indicator and each one is an indicator because it has to have advantages and disadvantages of each, so I combine it to maximize its function in order to minimize false signals !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 368 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)