+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 368 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I think from my experience, a newbie should keep it as simple as possible the worst thing
    a newbie can do is to use so many indicators that the bar price looks strong. So for me the best to use may be trend line,
    support and resistance line and Fibonacci level
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2017-10-25)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many available forex indicators that mt4 has some basic indicators as well,
    I should advise beginners to learn very well for these indicators. and other options open
    for beginners they can search the internet and see some use full indicator of how their videos work.
    on live charts.and my opinion is the best indicator for beginner rsi, stochastic, moving average.
    salam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2017-10-26), sukronfx (2017-10-28)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    nae bilkul be nhi new logo ko indicator use nhi karna chahiye balkay un sab ko sirf kam samjana and kam ko sekhna chahiye deeply ja ka kio ka ya hi un sab ka liye bohat zaida behtar ho ga and faida mand be ho ga un ka liye

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-21), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), Trump (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my experience I see that these indicators can give us a good strategy and I see that fractals, moving averages
    and MACD are the best and the best for success in our trade and if you do not know it, use this strategy
    as when you see resistive pt and the trend is clear and there is an intersection in the MACD indicator
    so that means selling it works with all frames
    thank

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that when we trade in forex indicators are not always right. Depending on only indicators will not be wise decision for being a good trader. Nevertheless if you want to use indicator you can search on google for better one. I think fundamental analysis is the best strategy and you will learn more from it

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manibhai2012 View Post
    According to me I think trend line indicator is very best for the newbie because in my sense I think that when you trade with the trend line indicator you will have very less chances of losing your trade in the Forex field and when I am new to the Forex field I only use trend line indicator and trade according to trend only.
    As I know, trendline is not an indicator but a tool from metatrader to attract trend trends. And I suggest to use more
    from one tool, so it's not good if you use trendline just for your consideration. You should use a time frame, candlestick patterns,
    and indicators to aid decision making. It is possible to be added with a fundamental analysis of the news that will emerge.
    best regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

zafery (2017-10-18)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader jo log new hain es mairket main hum unko sirf yehi kahan gay k wo sirf aur sirf simple indicator use krain aur sirf un pay grup bnain wo indicator hain RSI ,RSX, aur bollanger band yeh boht hi achay hain enki accrcy bhi boht hi achi hay.....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, I do consider moving Average, MACD and Par Sar are general indicators for a trader. They are a different in function but in trading forex a trader should combine them in your analysis to have the best decision. I can open my positions as when some indicators used will be supportive each others

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a beginner so, i don't know which 'Indicator' is better,
    so please help me to find some good indicators,and teach me how to watch that indicators like MACD,AO etc

if any good templates available please post the download link to use @ mt4 platform.
    All indicators are good, depending on the function of the indicator and the trader.
    In my opinion, the indicator will work best if the trader knows how to use it,
    so even the best indicator will not work with traders who do not know how to use it.
    regard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

dingding (2017-10-19)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also a new trader. I'm doing this business from 6 months and I want to suggest that you do not trust 100% of
    any indicators and do not use EA robots in your trades because they can not help you make a profit using manual trading
    and make your own decisions. You can prepare technical analysis and analyze market signals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 368 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)