+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 368 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator for Beginner...!

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to find a good indicator for trading then you can easily get it from this forum. Because you can find lots of indicators with details shared by expert traders. You can easily pick up that indicator and if you get more confusion about that indicator then you can easily ask questions here and also you can test it in your demo account. And I advise you not to walk behind the indicator because it's very bad and no matter how you win they become the end of the loss because the indicators track prices and not the other way around just learn and use the type of analysis indicators help in the analysis do not use and do not depend on the inclusion of any agreement that is wrong

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    There are many indicators available in MT4 trading platform use the help topics and find out some interesting indicators and try them on Demo. Since most of the people go for popular one like, Bollinger Bands, Moving Average etc. you too can go with them or try something new.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza148p View Post
    New trades k liye indicator ka use krna lazmi hota hi hi order Zyada Tara new trader hi loss Mein Jaate Hain isliye trader ko chahiye pehle sikhane ka trailer Gaye waise Agar unhone trade Lagai to Unka sab kuch ho sakta hai
    forex ke business me trader ko woi indicator choose karna chahiye jisko wo ache s epractice karke samajh chuka ho,esme moving average waise beginner ke liye sabse acha rehta hai jismein trader ache se market me dhyaan de sakta hai..

Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont use indicators often so i am really not right person to answer your question, but there are some good built in indicators in MT4 itself you can try those and find out which suit you most and use that in your trading. You can also look for third party indicators by googling.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,407 Times in 7,275 Posts
    naye traders ke liye indicators ka use karna bahut zaruri hota hai kyunki unhe bahut sambhal ke tarding karni hoti hai..market bahut hi khatarnak hota hai naye traders ke loiye aur sabse zada loss me naye traders hi jate hai forex me
    naye traders ko RSI, bollinger band aur MACD indicator ko zarur dekhna chahaiye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for beginners it is a moving average indicator. we don't need to overlook many indicators, because that will make more confusion. There are many types of moving averages. I only use MA to help me during the trading tool. that is, the trading strategy of Sidus. for settings, you can search the internet. and we must be able to understand the indicators we use. don't just know to use it, you have to find out more information. because usually there are special ways to use indicators well, so they can produce more profits.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New trades k liye indicator ka use krna lazmi hota hi hi order Zyada Tara new trader hi loss Mein Jaate Hain isliye trader ko chahiye pehle sikhane ka trailer Gaye waise Agar unhone trade Lagai to Unka sab kuch ho sakta hai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hamza148p For This Useful Post:

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I think from my experience a beginner must remain as simple as possible the worst thing a beginner can do is to use so many indicators that the price bar is clear. so for me it's best to use maybe trend lines, support and resistance and Fibonacci levels and what you're looking for isn't the right indicator I think you need to learn about all indicators and after you will find your plan based on your experience and from my experience, I think that the best indicator is the MACD moving average and start the satellite dish and RSI

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that when you trade with trend line indicators, you will have a smaller chance to lose trading in Forex and when I am new to Forex I only use trend line indicators and trade according to trends only and Indicators are the most important for beginners from the forex........

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advantages of everything are bad so that excess indicators can cause a lot of confusion so it's limited that only we can make some profits using this candlestick just as if the price continues into overbought and oversold territory, we recommend adding at least one or two signals to show you when the price will turn up until the igzag is good but can never be trusted all the time. But do not use this indicator to trade and I like to trade with my experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 368 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)