+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i am a trader of manual trading because i think it is right way of making money in the Forex market and for this reason i am using scalping strategy with MACD and Moving average indicators and getting very good result from this market and i think i will get this in future also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Moses is an unknown quantity at this point Moses's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    This forex EA is better than manual trading. Firstly it's free, and it is really works. It makes 20% profit monthly guarantee. This forex EA is controllable and a group of engeneers and mathematics works on it everyday.
    So you could try it free https://fairforex.org/en/advisors/ad...wYUKluHtxdqVr1 and check am I right!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member eurofab is an unknown quantity at this point eurofab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pas abi to koi bhe aysi strategy nahe hay kay main apni forex mai apko abi show ker sakon mager bohat he jald IN SHA ALLAH main ap ko apni success ki show karon ga aur jitna bhe maine profit lia hay wo sab ap ko show karon ga aur us k mutabiq he ap apni strategy btaon ga kay maine ye trades kese ki hain

Member fxkol is on a distinguished road fxkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with manual trading because I want to learn the forex trading and trading with EAs do not give us chance to learn the forex trading because everything is doing by EAs and it is high risky too.

Junior Member Pivonka is an unknown quantity at this point Pivonka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few not bad forex robots monitoring:
    http://forextraderportal.com/forex-robots-laboratory/

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear I personally think man have tiredness so man have not to possible to do this race accordingly basically the automated trading is for the experts who have enough experienced to make the profit as if because with manual we'll have an experience in forex trading then This is just the two options to forex trading which is auto trading and manual trading.

Member aftabakmal is an unknown quantity at this point aftabakmal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to grasp from wherever you learn forex.You peoples' performance area unit tremendous.Can you share your secrets with us?

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about manual trading i have no experience and just today i made my first trade and this was a good experience although i got loss and the hesitation is little bit reduced so i decided that first of all i spend some days on demo account and after then i again i do the real trade.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

as for i know EA stand for the expert advisor and its is the software that help for trading. its good having proprietary programming language called MetaQuotes language 4 and are flexible pieces of software that automatically execute the live trade account.

Junior Member incomeauto is an unknown quantity at this point incomeauto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a great EA indicator I would love to share but u don't know how to create a thread here. I got d FX magnet on click bank two weeks ago and its making lots of since. Doubled my acct.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Intended to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.
    I can share my best and most working Indicator and it is the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. It is a trend based Indicator that was developed by the japanese people over 50 Years ago. Please anyone interested to use it can learn.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open