+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know anything about language scripts in EA. I understand that this is a timekeeping, SL, TP and market logic pair .... I will explain how EA works to confirm open positions and EA cannot generate profits always, it must come when they will crash with your account and make You get a margin call, they all do this because the more they trade, the more they multiply, if you work with EA depending on this method. EA can generate profits and be higher than our profits but not always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    treding videshee mudra robot ke baare mein oopar bataee gaee samasya ke baare mein meree vinamr raay mein, mujhe lagata hai ki treding robot keval kuchh prakaar ke vyaapaarik tareekon jaise hejing treding vidhiyon ke lie upayukt hai. any vyaapaarik vidhiyon ke lie, mainual treding ka upayog karana sabase achchha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhee eee ya robot mein vishvaas nahin karata. main hamesha apane khaate mein treding robot se bachane kee koshish karata hoon kyonki videshee mudra robot mein treding robot adhik udaar ho sakate hain, keval aisee masheenen jinake paas mool kaaran mudraen nahin hain. isalie mainual treding munaapha kamaane ke lie ekadam sahee hai. aur vaastav mein main baajaar par 2 saal hai. lekin mujhe treding karake adhik laabh nahin milata hai. ab main seekhana chaahata hoon ki agar main videshee mudra robot ka upayog karata hoon, to kya mujhe 100% laabh milega?

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kaee baar vyaapaaree ko ek achchhe robot ke saath sabase kharaab parinaam milate hain jinake paas ek siddh rikord hota hai kyonki vyaapaaree ise sahee tareeke se konfigar nahin karate hain aur robot ganiteey takaneekon ko nasht karane vaalee galat cheejon ko laagoo karate hain. ek achchha vinyaas ek laabh banaane ke lie aavashyak hai aur ham aisa kar sakate hain yadi hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke baare mein aur takaneekee maamalon ke baare mein paryaapt jaanakaaree hai.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki aap mein se adhikaansh mt4 ke lie is svachaalit pranaalee ko jaanate hain. mujhe lagata hai ki yah ek ghotaala hai, robot laabhapradata ke baare mein koee vishvasaneey saboot nahin hai. har baar jab main ek fapturbo stetament dekhata hoon, to yah 300-400 pips se adhik munaapha (paip) nahin dekhata hai. isase bhee kam, in bayaanon ko hata diya gaya tha ya kho diya gaya tha. aap kis baare mein soch rahe hain?

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai aapki tarha he muge b nahi pta agar koi meri b helps kar sakta hi for big plz b bta dena taki mai b kaan jaan saku.mai b chata hu ki m big b sab pta ho taki aane wala saat belaka aa mai apna aur apni family ka fature acha bna saku.so tlg please help me ask u for all. keep and support for good trading and also other people like dealers, dealers who use instructions at the same time depending on e-commerce you have to brush up on your skills and Your mind is only if you want to gain additional knowledge and trading experience only with manual trading if we have sufficient experience and good technicality that will produce a large and significant profit that Since I started Forex trading I always trade manually

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-06-24), noder (2019-06-30)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still better for forex trading is to use manual trading because we trade manually with the benefits that we can get from the results of forex trading can be more effective that we have a way of automated foreign exchange trading using EA robots that can make us even lose and trade through humans It is true and doing business is not guaranteed and automated it is possible to lose a lot of money and expreince you a lot of them but give poor results on appropriate demos Sometimes working dosages do not mean that you can deliver it but human program creators so they can understand currency conditions so they can easily trade with currency market conditions because of that sometimes I just think about using an expert advisor strategy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

maksibanu (2019-06-27)

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know how to use a robot in a robot using a robot, then the robot's robot will have to lose weight because of the manual being used for manual transmission or if you want to do manual work, you will be able to handle the manual manually. I do not know how to trade myself in a business and do not have any money in my business because I have no idea what kind of money I have, but I do not know how much money has been given to me and I have no need to pay any kind of money. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or suggestions.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakhrul For This Useful Post:

adafx (2019-06-27)

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You believe in the robot they only trade based on past data. With manual trading we can improve our trading skills because we do more and more trade then there are times when it opens a wrong position and causes us losses which now all I do is trade manually without risking losing all that is so that this market is not fixed in one or two trading strategies So we need I like manual trading because here you can trade in a very interesting technical way for me and automatic trading is done by ea robots or trades

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

tidur (2019-06-27)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you don't know about it like you are EA. But yes, it should be seen on the demo account that should be. Everyone must know how it works ea. If you have a good trade and strategy in the end, it can.Indicators on sr and arrows indicate support hold. Technical analysis has many important problems. So it's good to support and hold or use the Fibonacci indicator.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

cilor (2019-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open