+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Senior Member GrenMan is an unknown quantity at this point GrenMan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Intended to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.
    I think my best is better to EA trading with manual master, my advice so that we can get something we can be proud if we trade with the instruction in the manual in any way that we open trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keramik View Post
    still only sir if we use EA then we must be very careful, because most are following the EA is trading style that makes it and not necessarily in accordance with the trading style that we use in our day to day trading
    I am never interested in the use or application of any EA in my forex trades. The manual trading still remains the very best way that a forex trader could trade this forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    in every trade that I do I just use the manual way to collect a lot of pips that I got that to this day I rarely to trade with the help of the forex robot or what we call the EA

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    still only sir if we use EA then we must be very careful, because most are following the EA is trading style that makes it and not necessarily in accordance with the trading style that we use in our day to day trading

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to this day I prefer the manual way of trading in the forex market so far I have not used the services of the forex robot, but I also know a friend who lost the use of EA

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade with maual way, whatever the outcome if we trade in our own way then I would get a very different satisfaction to myself, sir, that's why I do not use EA

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I beginer has had ea and also commerce result from me do ever lose everyday, I experience the less fortunate term, my training is underdone and was perfect, I shall coach stricter so result profit who I can pride

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading the manual way is still better than we used EA we can not necessarily trust him with good masters, but if occasionally we use EA with relatively few restrictions days then we use

Senior Member IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit will become famous soon enough IjoProfit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now I just love the way trsding I like the manual way as my sister did, she never uses EA or robot that can be used to help us in trading in the forex market masters
    so I joined my brother how to trade

Member foggies is an unknown quantity at this point foggies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading with using scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my styles then i can take and keep survive at this business
    scalping is like hit and run, a little pips as the target will be easier touched by the price and here is the advantages from scalping strategies and also i can use the higher lots size too, so the results is better than using long term..but if i face unwanted situation, i close my order or i use hedging system to lock losing and convert it to profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open