+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    One day i earned more than 200 Dollar with the total investment of Rs.300/- Dollar. This is the my highest target. That day was very good for me to earn. Most traders are more than 500 dollars daily from the Forex. They have invest a huge amount in this field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me khod hi kam karna chahta hon es sy ek to app ko bohat ziada tajorba hota hai aur app markit ko b samjty rehty hai muje khod kam karne me ziada maza ata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do trade with manual, and scalping is my best methods to make forex trading is profitable for me, and this is the suitable way for me, and i feel comfortable in using it, and i also had some experiences about ea and almost all of them was about bad results, of course i got the conclusion for about it, EA is not good for them who want to become a good trader and have a planning to get success with forex trading

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Intended to share your best performing EA or a manual trading strategies.
    manual trade is the most effective way so that we could participate in the trade that we will do well later
    but if we do not have much time our new automated trading course

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest that we do not fully trust everything on a forex robot so if we lose it will be very risky trade all for us, and we will also account
    other languages ​​should we use just trading knowledge we have

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd agree if we are trading manually so I tried all my trading means that now I am still develop in order to become even better in the trade that I made
    because I so far have not ercaya with EA or forex robot

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Aeron Forex Auto Trader EA

Website where you can find Backtest and setting

http://www.aeroninfo.com/

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?euxz4o3dp33428x
    results are not so good sir, but it would be nice if we are always cautious when we trade with the help of EA to use your program, because it will not necessarily make us better in any trade as we do later

Thanks
    Through manually trading I earned 100 Dollars in a day. Manual trading is a good way to earn profit. This field is full of tension and risks, depression. In every trade the fear present to loss. To avoid this get the education and consult the seniors members.

Member Kamranchy is an unknown quantity at this point Kamranchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first thanks for opening this thread, personaly i dont like expert advisor and dont recomanded for anyone, i all time do manual trading with support and resident lavel stratagy.

Thanks
    Manually trading is the best way to earn the profit in the for ex market. This is the better way than automatic system of trading. In this way you can earn sufficient profit. If you under stand the Forex indicaters and technical analysis you can earn enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open