+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Performance someone really wants to learn from your foreign exchange transactions, knowing that you can share your secrets with us, I do not have much money, but trade. I am not, I deal with the best, but I can say that I really like, believe in themselves, rather than electronic transactions so you tell me, there is no big difference between your own purchases and sales, or EAs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I have never used the autometed system to my forex trading account. I always use a trading system that is won in my Forex trading account. and mery khiyaal mey ae bee the best tareka hai trading kayya liey liken mery khiyaal mey manual trading kerny sey ap ko dabal faida hota ak to ap ap what is the loss buht hota hai or fortunately ziada hota hai or dos ager ap manual trading kerty ho sey ap ko dabal faida hota ak to ap ap ko loss buht kam hai hai or fortunately ziada hota hai or dos ager ap manual trading kerty ho sey ap ko dabal faida hota ak to ap ap ko loss buht kam hai hai or fortunately ziada hota hai or dos ager ap manual trading kerty ho ho to ap ka expirianc kafi bahr jata hai jis ka faida ap ko mustikbil mey bi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use a scalping strategy and economic style for me, so that I can survive and be accepted in this business, trading Hit and run is like scalping the target a few pips, because it is touched by the price and convenience here is a scalping strategy and I can use it too, so the use of the old results is good .. Unwanted situation, but if I do, I accept my order to block losing Oi and turning it into a cover to use this system is a difficult thing to share, no one feels comfortable sharing their ea because giving your strategy to others is very difficult. I don't have a good system yet otherwise I will show it but because I am a beginner and just starting I don't want to give my method

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein EA day trading best hai, or news effects jab nai hota expert tabs advisor both achieve tariffs as well as hi, other wsie wo apps lose b de deta hi jab news effects ho, on the other hand the best hai manual guide, chaheey thora kamatey app ho mger application barey loss se buch sakte hi, manual banda ziada kama sakta hai4

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through trading manually, I get 100 Dollars a day. Manual trading is a good way to make a profit. This field is full of tension and risk, depression. In every trade, fear disappears. To avoid this, get an education and consult with senior members. and the results are not very good, sir, but it would be nice if we were always careful when we traded with the help of EA to use your program, because that would not necessarily make us better in any trading like we do later

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is still better than we use EA, we can't always trust him with a good master, but if sometimes we use EA with a limited number of days then we use and I'm a beginner already has an ea and also the results of trading from I have lost every day, I experienced a disadvantaged period, my training was not perfect and perfect, I will train harder so that I can be proud of

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bravo is well done, everything you need in the market is just trust when you have this, I think you will only be on the edge of everything in the field of forex trading. and your performance is very big. I want to know where you learn forex. Can you share a secret with us?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-28)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trading system in forex trading has advantages and disadvantages, one of which has the advantages of forex robots is that robots have a high discipline where it is difficult to do trading manually. but the drawback of robots is that they are static so that sometimes they are less able to adapt to an increasingly dynamic market and I think there are many good EA advantages that have been freely distributed. The best we can know is to try it on a demo account for several weeks, we can also know how robots work when they open to buy or open to sell. when they will close trade. This is all information that we need to know before launching it on a live account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

nvidia (2019-08-26)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you ask the question which is the best to ride a Forex robot or Forex manual? I suggest you Forex robot applied when you invest a large amount of money. This can give you a decision when you step on. I think the manual footprint is really good from the robot footprint on Forex. and I'm just a beginner in forex trading. so I don't like trading robots. I always prefer manual trading for new arrivals. because if you use manual trading then you can learn to trade well and you can become a good trader one day. Thank you friend.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

mainhard (2019-08-30)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used MACD as an expert advisor but I always use indicators ... maybe I will test this ea demo. and you want to use it on a demo account because you don't want to use it on a real account or because you don't want to use it on a real account. It's okay to use it in a real account right away. Don't just make it automatic and make sure it will only give you a few tips. I, I have never used automation. I just used the tips and I will decide whether I will open a position or not. For me it is safer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open