+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main na abi tak EA k sath koi trading nahi ki hai . kiyo mara hisab sa sab best tool jo hai wo apka apna hai yani Manual trading ka ka. automatic trading amin mujhe start sa koi interest nahi hai . main apni koi bhi trde apna hisab sa analysis kar ka karti ho.
    Last edited by sweetypk2016; 2013-04-06 at 01:08 AM. Reason: nby mistake two time press apply buton

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend a am new comer in forex trading i dont no the best ea. many to maximum logo ko ea kay againt pya hai mostly logo ka kehna hai as say humy loss hota hai pleas shear you are best ea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam12 is an unknown quantity at this point alam12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where are the query comes for the dealing techniques, i want to discuss the one technique and that is the time, attention, choice of resources and analyze the route for the guide dealing exercise. techniques always followed by the strategy which we have made before beginning the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, i never use EA, even i don't intend to try to use EA. I choose to trade manually. i know that all professional trader, all of them do manual trading. no one of them using EA. and this become my inspiration to work hard in mastering manual trading. And until this time, i only do manual trading using candlestick, helped by sup/res, trend line, and fibo. I use 1H till 1D to observe the market, and fight using m15.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    where the question comes for the trading strategies, i will prefer to share the one strategy and that is the valuable time, interest, selection of tools and analyse the direction for the manual trading practice. strategies always followed by the plan which we have made before starting the business.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry sir I do not ever have a very profitable ea
    probably the best for me was using manual techniques
    there may be a member of this forum who have ea highly profitable?

Banned sohailnawazwateen is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawazwateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    day trading mein EA best hai, or jab news effect nai hota tab expert advisor both achey tariqey se kam kerta hai, other wsie wo app ko loss b de deta hai jab news effect ho, on the other saide manual best hai, chaheey app thora kamatey ho mger app barey loss se buch sakte hai, manual banda ziada kama sakta hai4

Senior Member Riti rahaman is an unknown quantity at this point Riti rahaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member umerfr9 is an unknown quantity at this point umerfr9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to know from where you learn forex
    ????
    hehe...its just fun, its awsome....enjoy and keep its up

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not a good trader so far so i can not give my best manual trading .but i can say i am the best and we believe in the manual trading instead of electronic trading
    So you can people tell me that there are no significant differences between manual trading or EA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open