+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    as to me for the trading on the forex and the method for earning profit in not so different i trade like all the other member trade, i am newly on the forex trading and still i cannot decide that which EA i have to chose for the trading, mostly i trade manual where i see the good profit i sell and where is see that it is going towards the loss i sell too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 3084 is an unknown quantity at this point 3084's Avatar
    Thanks
    I joined te master whay have sherde thair ea trading sistum here bussnis i have not had a profitabel trding sistum so cnvery good tread so i cunnet give my beast meual trading.ok.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexDJ View Post
    I try to keep my trading simple by using moving averages and currency strength indicators with the help of supports and resistance in placing of stops and take profits. I find it easier and enjoyable to trade with few tools. Many beginners will clog their charts with multiple indicators, distorting their view of the market.
    I love to using moving average too brother, i use it on some time frame, but the main time frame is H1. I use it with median setting on 480 period, 240 period and 120 period. I love to use it, cause with that moving average i can easier to see the current trend. But, to make entry, i use the other indicator, it was wiliams percent rage and my experience strategy using horizontal line. I use it on many pair. The result are great, but my emotions make everything being disaster.

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    I try to keep my trading simple by using moving averages and currency strength indicators with the help of supports and resistance in placing of stops and take profits. I find it easier and enjoyable to trade with few tools. Many beginners will clog their charts with multiple indicators, distorting their view of the market.

Banned faysalbd is an unknown quantity at this point faysalbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Keep it up " WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY."

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I largely really on trend lines to discover a good entry level and i will recommend the traders to learn trend range skills and enjoy knockout pips from trend range signs and breakouts.

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir mery khiyaal mey ae bee ak best tareka hai trading kerney kay liey liken mery khiyaal mey manual trade kerny sey ap ko dabal faida hota hai ak to ap ap ko loss buht kam hota hai or profit ziada hota hai or dosra ager ap manual trade kerty ho to ap ka expirianc kafi bahr jata hai jis ka faida ap ko mustikbil mey bi hota hai

Senior Member abdul765 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul765's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I never use autometed system to my forex trade account. I always use my won trading system in my Forex trading account. Thanks

Senior Member reno99 is an unknown quantity at this point reno99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At low thanks for start this thread, personaly i dont similar proficient authority and dont recomanded for anyone, i all period do exercise trading with sustain and dr. lavel stratagy

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many situations its better to utilize EA just like i am using a EA, I wear it manual evidence of order the moment some sort of inform activated my spouse and i examine that having my own approaches when compared with enter into deal manually that will similar many period in my opinion mainly because i must simply focus on investigation each time a also occur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open