+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me manual trading kerta hun or sirf manual trading ko hi like kerta hun or manual trading hi mostly traders kerte hain or me manual trading me long term trading kerta hun or yeh ziada best trading strategy hai or is me pressure kam hota hai or profit b acha or aik sath hota hai or me EA ko kabi use kara hai because yeh trusted nai hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me there is a robot which is quite good in my opinion that EA scalper power, the robot is able to take profit based on scalping method taken by the EA, but if I personally am more than happy to trade manually because I could get a bigger profit than having to use robot must

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading than automated trading only rading we are seldom sure to monitor the market and gain a little knowledge of automatic trading let alone but always prefer to manual trading for gaining experience and erly 1st few days but they proved their limitation in random flactuation that is because it can help you to make good profit and experience from the manual trading so ertain ea i need to know its logic and how it works so i will can learn something from it and i can do it manually with more promising result

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market with good

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trade is better than using EA for trade let alone many traders are using rebot for trading and they are earning a very handsome ammount who made robot we made it so if we can make robot we can do anything and obviously we can do better than that when it comes to the brain human will win the race may be in strengt let alone my spurt in site of human because whose is the best in world for his thinking & knowledge

Thanks
    No robot is pretty good in my opinion that is EA cricket scalper, this robot can take profit based on scalping method taken by the EA, but if I personally am more than happy to trade manually because I could get a bigger profit than having to use the robot

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because man have tiredness so man have not to possible to do this race accordingly basically the automated trading is for the experts who have enough experienced to make the profit as if because with manual we'll have an experience in forex trading then This is just the two options to forex trading which is auto trading and manual trading

Senior Member budiforex is on a distinguished road budiforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EAs take away the emotions that may cause a loss but it couldn't react to situations that a trader had experienced before in fact If you do manual trading whether you are gaining or loosing all because of you only trader use all of the system so that you can choose any one from them rather than so my knowledge of trading will be very limited and it kinda harm me not being able to hone my skills well

Thanks
    If I prefer manual trading because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market with good

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You believe in the robot they only trade based on the past data With manual trading we can increase our trading skill as we do more and more trading then there is a moment when it open wrong position and cause losses to us that is now all i do is manual trading without the risk of losing all namely So that this market does not remain in one two or three trading strategy So we need i like the manual trading because here you can trade in a technical waythat is so much interesting to meand the automated trading is done by the ea or trading robots

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open