+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Senior Member fastfx is an unknown quantity at this point fastfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I believe Holy Grail EA is never exist on forex world and there is nothing EA could bring 100% win because they will not could handle the market with a lot of conditions in there accordingly i am more of a manual trader i am not so interested in the automated trading techniques like From my trading experience i will say that manual trade in forex trading market is not only good but also best things for forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ea ko used nahi karta ho muje ea best nahi lagta han muje munal trade karna he best lagta hain aur main munal trade he kar raha ho munal trade main hum ea ki nisbat zayda eacha earn kar sakte hain is sa acha experince be ho jayta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the trading market well because user can get a bigger profit.

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also it is important to be a good manual trader before becoming an automated trader as you have to set the software properly according to your plan accordingly I am a new comer in forex trade so it is difficult to make a command about this categories topic instead of because in manual forex trading we can not miss any chances for trade in forex and earn from market so many forex professional trad as But the setting of that robot we must know how the robot works Its bet

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is totally depend on on you that which way you can use better and trade successfully that i am satisfy with manual trading because it is our money and me can't like to loss our money any other person as You must have to follow manual trading strategy if you are a new trader in forex trading market Human makes robot so i think winner is human and you believe in the robot they only trade based on the past dat

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I've been there and even I think this is just the origin EA robot do buy and sell orders without calculation, because I often loss and MC because of an order by using this forex robot, indeed the best way is to use the manual method because the profit that we get more and more efficient course.

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And there are other reasons too which I don't know ;P but Because both of manual and robot have positive and negative effec with So don't rule out the total use of robots just that humans thoug accordingly Again if you find a trusted one it will be risky because your money will be worth to you but not to him then because trading manual will give us more knowledge and experience that can be used to make forex trading to be better

Member deop.brac.south is an unknown quantity at this point deop.brac.south's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robotforex.zip
    this is my best EA ever deposit 300$ only use ERU USD
    enjoy

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai mera is wqt mian koi bhi ea nai hai q k mujhy trde say bahr huvy bahut time ho gay hai q k mery pass blance nai hai aur pechal koi record bhi nai hai is liye ap ko koi bhi ea show nai akr skta ho apna is wqt main

Senior Member dildrya is an unknown quantity at this point dildrya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mughy trading achy trejy say nhi ati the tb main robot use karta tha lakin robots ki waja say mughy boht loss hoa hay ab main sirf manual trading krata hun or achi earning kr leta hun jo profit ap manual trading say hasil kr sakty ho wo ap auto trading say hasil nhi kr sakty auto trading es business main boht bra dhoka hay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open