+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai aapki tarha he muge b nahi pta agar koi meri b help kar sakta hai to plz muge b bta dena taki mai b kuch jaan saku.mai b chata hu ki muge b sab pta ho taki aane wala time mere liye acha ho aur mai apna aur apni family ka fature acha bna saku.so plz help me i request u to all.take care.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kazamonsif is an unknown quantity at this point kazamonsif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

That give your tests?

After some research on google, it seems that the EA is not as reliable as that!
    It would seem that the "seller" there is not ...

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=43478

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-....html#post6039

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use EA. I prefer to do it manual trading. My first approach is usually scalping. If I make wrong move because theirs a break out each. I shift to hedging. In hedging I wait for the rally or dip to settle down then I do scalping again. In this way I can continuously earn in forex trading and when the price move back to original price then I earn a lot.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    You peoples' performance are tremendous. I want to know from where you learn forex. Can you share your secrets with us?
    I didnt trade a lot yet. SO i cannot give my best manual trading. But i can say that i prefer and believe in manual trading rather than electronic trading. SO can you people tell me that is there any big differences between manual trading or EA.
    this is really good post. you can learn by it. why you want people to shear EA. you get your own and learn it
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Aeron Forex Auto Trader EA

Website where you can find Backtest and setting

http://www.aeroninfo.com/

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?euxz4o3dp33428x
    nice bro thanks for sharing such a this very useful information,i really like you this EA and i think aap bohat hi nice trader ho jo ye sb information share ki hmare saath i personally ma EA pr believe nahi krta lekin ma aap ka ye EA daikh pr impress hoa hu or lazmi isay try kru gha

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times its best to use EA like i am using a EA, I put it on manuall confirmation of order once a alert triggered i evaluate it with my own techniques than enter into trade manually that same many time for me because i have to only work on analysis when a even occure.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly really on trend lines to find a good entry point and i will suggest the traders to learn trend line skills and enjoy knockout pips from trend line signals and breakouts.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks all of you guys for sharing your resources with us. Please continue your sontribution here so that we can also become profitable togeter. And know that forex is a business of helping. So help us and you will also get help in future.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading with using scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my styles then i can take and keep survive at this business
    scalping is like hit and run, a little pips as the target will be easier touched by the price and here is the advantages from scalping strategies and also i can use the higher lots size too, so the results is better than using long term..but if i face unwanted situation, i close my order or i use hedging system to lock losing and convert it to profit

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading with using scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my styles then i can take and keep survive at this business
    scalping is like hit and run, a little pips as the target will be easier touched by the price and here is the advantages from scalping strategies and also i can use the higher lots size too, so the results is better than using long term..but if i face unwanted situation, i close my order or i use hedging system to lock losing and convert it to profit
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open