+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your best EA / Manual trading.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for starting this thread, personally I do not have the same authority and is not recommended for anyone, I am all periods of trading with Sustain and dr. lavel stratagy and Many situations are better to use EA as I use EA, I use manual proof ordering when some sort of information is activated by my partner and I check that it has my own approach compared to entering into a manual agreement that will be similar to many periods in my opinion especially because I only have to focus on the investigation every time it also happens.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

uyah (2019-06-19)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert Advisor or EAt has been able to help you if you have already made a request that you use any of your traders to use the Forex and use them when you use them. Apakah's manual will not allow you to unblock any of the controls on your computer. When I did not do anything for myself, I was able to do the same with my brother and I did not know what to do, but when I went to the hospital, I went to the hospital and found myself in a place where I was able to do my darshan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure where you can find more FX trading around your solitude. Discuss small business. We are my own best small business handbook, but I can say it's the best, and I believe when the handbook is a small business e-commerce website here you will be able to register into your usual valuable trading program.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first thank you for opening this thread, I personally do not like expert advisors and it is not recommended for anyone, I do all the time trade manuals with population level support and strategies. and trade manually is the best way to get profits on the ex for market. This is a better way than the automated trading system. This way you can get enough profit. If you are under the Forex indicator and technical analysis, you can get enough.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading with scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my style so I can take and stay in this scalping business like hit and run, a little pip because the target will be more accessible to price and here are the advantages of scalping strategy and also I can use a higher lot size too, so the result is better than using long term ... but if I face an unwanted situation, I close my order or I use a hedging system to lock in the loss and change it to get fortunately and until now I only like the way of trading I like the manual method like my brother, he never uses EA or a robot that can be used to help us in trading at the master forex market so I joined my brother how to trade...

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know where you learn Forex, can you share your secrets with us, and I am a manual trading trader because I think it's the right way to make money on the Forex market and for this reason I use scalping strategies with MACD indicators and Moving averages and get very good results from this market and I think I will get this in the future too.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you don't know about it like you are EA. But yes, it should be seen on the demo account that should be. Everyone must know how it works ea. If you have a good trade and strategy in the end, it can. Indicators on sr and arrows indicate support hold. Technical analysis has many important problems. So it's good to support and hold or use the Fibonacci indicator. and in order for the application to be possible, if the application does not follow the site because it is bad it is not possible to use the tools of the Hun Aur, hopefully the simple trading of our Hun Mujah Jakarta hopefully he will profit from Jayta Hai Mujh on Ki Kia. zarorat hi.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading with scalping strategies for 4.5 years and it is profitable with my style so I can take and stay in business This scalping is like hitting and running, a little pip because the target will be more easily touched by the price and here is the advantage of the scalping strategy and also I can use a higher lot size too, so the results are better than using long term ... but if I facing an unwanted situation, I close my order or I use a hedging system to lock in the loss and change it to profit

Member Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer has much to be proud of Abdul_qadeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 405 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhi huma sirf manual trading he karne cheya jesa huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar sakha hain us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma forex ma kaam sakhta hai us leay huam koshsih karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe hum forex ma kama sakhta hai us leay huma huma aga tak apna work bhe approve kar ka acha profit earn kar saktha hain

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend i never use autometed system to my forex trade account. I alwys use my won trading system in my forex trading account. As a result i get most profitable from my opening trade so keep work here.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open