+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 677 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have strict rules that limit me from trading. I can trade anytime I want to trade and I never limit my trade to any rules. The important thing is that you have a plan and trade with the target. Not limiting your trading as long as they still cover your risk ratio. It only limits your profits from the trade that you do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far when I don't think I'm a pro here, so almost every day to week certainly doesn't make me income, you will find day to week when I get big losses but you will find day to week giving me light income too. However like some others I am not satisfied to have this function and have to walk on the road to shine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading also varies from day to day and sometimes I make a profit and sometimes suffer some losses so if I make a profit I will think about how my strategy works and I will try to make some changes and try to fix it for another day. and the forex market depends on the fundamental and technical analysis of the country. So we need to follow the basic news, which brings a variety of trading styles. But always I use stop loss and make more profitable profits.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading varies from day to day because I keep a lot of things in my mind when I trade in forex trading because I think that if I keep these things away from trading on forex then I can't face losses in forex trading and I can get lots of money from forex trading such as emotions, hot trade, greed in trading and others. and we are not all profit positions or 100% loss of business should be like when we trade. I try to make strategies that can produce consistent profits because every month, we deal with more than losing profits

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we get losses and sometimes profit. Our daily trading results vary from day to day, any strategy, method we adopt, we cannot get the same results every day because the Forex market is very dynamic. I made a few profits a few times and sometimes left without profit for up to one week. and the money you need is the amount needed by the broker and it varies. For trading days you should use a discount broker. This fee can vary depending on the brokerage company you are using.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, profit and loss of shares are a part of life and I am a beginner trader and work on a demo account, so I deposit $ 1000 in my demo account, but mostly I get profit in my trade, so I think I'm good at trading and there days when the market provides excellent opportunities and income here is very easy, but there are other days when it is difficult to trade the day either there are very boring movements or unclear trends and predicting future steps is quite difficult, so every day is different and I try to make the most profitable day and sit or trade more safely with others ... thanks for the kindness.

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han g trading ma ya sab chalta rehta ha kabhi profit hota ha kabhi loss kio ka yahi tu is ka hissa ha or agar ham sahi se is ko learn kar letey ha tu phir zaida profit hota ha or loss kam hota ha ya sab hamary mehnat pa depend karta ha.

Member Maaowbilli is a jewel in the rough Maaowbilli is a jewel in the rough Maaowbilli is a jewel in the rough Maaowbilli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekain ye tou hum nai bat sakte k aj humain loss ho ga k profit ye market hay aur market kab kidhar move kar jay ye koi nai janta is liay is market se daily base par acha profit wohi ear kar sakte hain jo is market ko achi tarha samjhte hain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maaowbilli For This Useful Post:

Julia_jerry (2018-12-20)

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading men kam kerny men loss hi jata hai profit ho jata hai bas isi hi tehran se mera her roz trading men guzer jata hai mager mujhy kuch khas maza nhi a rha hai ye month tu boht bura raha ha trading k lihaz se boht loss ho chuka hai aik hi month men

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Black_dimond For This Useful Post:

Bardon (2018-12-20)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen forex market mein hamen daily hamen bhout kuch learn karny ko milta hai hamen forex market mein hamen forex trading mein hamen har din ko market mein new day k tor per lena chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 677 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)