+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 677 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel. THANKS.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Normally,what i understand is that how trading results can never be same from day to day in our trading life,that is why we learn from our daily trading experience from day to day because they are not the same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nada 2012 is an unknown quantity at this point nada 2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trading day depends on the nature of the market, it is possible that the market and time of political work in a way that the target and The stop-loss if the market work by cooling natural every time depending on market conditions and the nature

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    every professional trader makes losses at time but the losses have to be little..as for me ,my trading also varies from day to day and sometimes i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses but most of the time i make profit than loss

Senior Member ljoutyab is an unknown quantity at this point ljoutyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading is a very variables and flexibles sort of the business. there is no guarantees that there will be a the daily and the weekly fixed profite. all the profits are variables and will depend on the markets conditions and the fundamentals analysis !!

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has not proper calculation in my trading dairy. even i see on a single day there is no profit on that day. also sometime i see there is no loss just only profit from my account . that is depend on the certain market situation on that time. also news can play role.

Senior Member joy622 is an unknown quantity at this point joy622's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a goods trading for a jobs and goods income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex jobs and trading a varies forex and goods income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex work and better income money for a jobs now all man varies from day to forex..

Member paul_aa is an unknown quantity at this point paul_aa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marketing is good, but there are no guarantees, it's just a day in profit. Sometimes a small profit margin and sometimes up to a week to go without benefits.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from day to day i feel that i am improving my trading style, and i know that it is vey normal that there will be losses as well as profits, because there is no absolute profit in the forex markets.

Member 10kobo is an unknown quantity at this point 10kobo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually make long term analysis so that I know when to concede to a loss and when to expect profit. I dont end my trade on intraday market movement but on Long term fundamentals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 677 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)