+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 677 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prince15 View Post
    Forex is risky but profitable.So far i dint think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel. Best of luck......
    Everyday is experience formations. forex is able to make money for everybody but its also true that everbody can not earn from forex. because it requres a lot of efford to learn the business well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bongkar View Post
    Sometimes I profit and sometimes I loss. This is the regular system of my forex trading. I try to make more and more profit s
    Yes the profits and losses are the two major things that a forex trader needs in order to succeed in forex we have to have more profits than losses. I plan to always work hard till i get to such a point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prince15 is an unknown quantity at this point prince15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable.So far i dint think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel. Best of luck.............................................. .........

Banned toukiriko is an unknown quantity at this point toukiriko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every day is a fresh and different day. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. I am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days I get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well.....

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Every day is a fresh and different day. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. I am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days I get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well.....

Senior Member doremi is an unknown quantity at this point doremi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    varies in trade depends on the experience made ​​today or any previous time in forex .. because we do not have to hold a strategy that leads to the loss of so better to make forex varieties according to our daily experience

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack............

Senior Member yashfa is an unknown quantity at this point yashfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading can not be the same daily since the industry motions varies every individual day. Sometimes it gives benefit and sometimes it have loss. So, if a investor deals more benefit than reduction only benefit and only drops is not the characteristics of this trading.loss and benefit both are bros here. We should always keep the business with only one technique that is not serious, we can merge the techniques and create a excellent technique.

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i'm not expert trader but i think day by day my trading style is going to change & day to day it is going to good . so i think i'll be expert within short time by dong practice. demo trade is so much tactic step so after some days my trading system will be developed.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    Indeed results of your daily investing ranges day to day, what ever approach, method all of us follow we can easily not obtain the identical effect daily mainly because forex is quite dynamic within characteristics. I a few situations make tiny income in addition to from time to time go devoid of income up to and including 1 week.

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    I only rely on technical analysis using standard indicators in the trade.
    We should prepare ourselves for the loss and try to follow our money management rule to prevent loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 677 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 625 675 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)