+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 677 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member Alone Love is an unknown quantity at this point Alone Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of option are available to predict the market and this trading are need to a lot of way where we can use trading and it is a very simple and very easy way to get earn a more money from this trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera bhai Aap ki performance sab din main aik jasee naheen ho saktee is liye aap hud say daily achy results expect na hi karo to acha hay, daily market condition diffrent hoti hay aur aik trader asani say chakma kha jata hay market say.

Senior Member kmpourta is an unknown quantity at this point kmpourta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is trading so in every trade we can earn or loss and i like start deal after i'm study markets the movement then i'm start trading so it's not necessary i'm doing dealing everydays really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bengal is an unknown quantity at this point bengal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotional factors that are difficult to control is a major problem for many beginner traders including me to be able to do a good OP and efficient ..
    and usually if Op is done it only produces loss, then that can be done is to open the new OP and direction, hoping the price will turn around for a profit doubled ..
    but this is usually often generate a lot of loss

Senior Member capitar is an unknown quantity at this point capitar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend that this strategy is too risky and risky so you should'nt follow this strategy. I've heard about this strategy before, but don't have many people use it and remember that the management accounts and use the suitable size lot with your account

Senior Member caratfx is an unknown quantity at this point caratfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some days are dull and know slow motion for the cost of this better not traded and there's some days that you know the issuance of several news Achtsadah and know this period active movement of the cost and I personally prefer trading in such days.

Senior Member mumtaz is an unknown quantity at this point mumtaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha dear ya asi market ha jaha app ko har din diff hota ha kab app ko loss hota ha kabi app ko fiada hota ha . but is sa businiess skiels improve hoti ha busness ha to loss or profit ho tota he ha har din diff hota ha

Banned Saira Akter is an unknown quantity at this point Saira Akter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market depend on those country fundamental and technical analysis. So we need to follow fundamental news, which bring various trading style. But always I am use stop loss and take profit which is more beneficial.

Senior Member farhan8fc6 is an unknown quantity at this point farhan8fc6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading also varies from day to day and sometimes i make profit and sometimes suffer some losses so if i earn some profit then i will think that how my strategy worked and i will try to make some changes and try to improve it for another day .

Banned Goodel is an unknown quantity at this point Goodel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just trade when I think I can see the trend clearly. if weve got patience, info and business skills then we can trade varies from day by day. otherwise we've got a tendency to firmly get loss most time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 567 of 677 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 565 566 567 568 569 577 617 667 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)