+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 677 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member alib is an unknown quantity at this point alib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new trader in forex and start my work in forex only a few days ago so i have not experience about forex and trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alkdfjasd is an unknown quantity at this point alkdfjasd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes result of our daily trading varies day to day, whatever strategy, method we adopt we can not get the same result daily because the Forex market is very dynamic in nature.do not rush to make a profit in this business because it all needs to go through step by step, maybe now you loss but if you continue to develop your skills,I am sure one day you will get profit with consistent.thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bddhaka is an unknown quantity at this point bddhaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading will not likely range typically. i most certainly will eliminate 3 trading outside of 10. that is certainly is usually the receiving relation. i most certainly will receive lostly solely YOU breaks caused by awful current market mobility. the approach reliability is usually in excess of 90%.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my trding pattern actually depends upon the market, i mean how volatile tody the pairs are, what is their spread their price and everything and i even do scalping sometime , so it entirely depends on how the market is it remains same for some time or may be changes in every hour.

Senior Member dondony is an unknown quantity at this point dondony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Got a profit and got a loss is felt all traders experience everyday. Sometimes there are times when I get just profit alone, and it was really fun. But there are also times I just get the loss alone, and it hurts. However, from the beginning, do not we all already know that?

Senior Member masood is an unknown quantity at this point masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new trader of forex and i think that in future i will get also some losses and wins in forex because in forex it usually happened because wins and losses is a part of forex

Senior Member hestia is an unknown quantity at this point hestia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have many trading strategy now, just use 1-2 trading system, so everyday i use the same trading system, i cant change my trading system everyday, even the market is different everyday

Junior Member rebeka77 is an unknown quantity at this point rebeka77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My review says that i dont conceive i am an good here, so all life are not making me profit, there are life i get big losses but there are life giving me limited profit as substantially. But suchlike others i am not satisfied with actual show and shall be close on the itinerary to surpass..

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princessonia786 View Post
    meri trading daily same hi rehti hey or her roz strategy or trading style change kerna theek nehi hey is terhan aap achi trading nehi ker paayien gey or trade kertay wekt confuse rehien ge
    mera bhi kuch aisa hi hai ma har trading sae hi karta hun mai ek stregey ko kam se kam 2 maheene chalta hun usse bhi jayda mai daily stregey nhi badlta hun mughe acha bhi nh lagta hai daily stregey badlna .

Senior Member Rosako is an unknown quantity at this point Rosako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's what you have to accept when it comes to forex, there are always certain risks, and the knowledge that you are never enough for you win all transactions. therefore, be profitable today but tomorrow you will be at a loss, it is important that you learn new experiences, you apply it at a later time. and you must know how to manage money, which is to minimize risk and increase profits!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 563 of 677 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 561 562 563 564 565 573 613 663 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)