+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 677 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Banned compaq is an unknown quantity at this point compaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dealing technique is modified day by day due to different moment styles.major factors due to 1.having low value 2.bad industry motions 3.opening purchases in reduction place.using different ideal programs we get good benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saeenfx is on a distinguished road saeenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am dealing with control this way: a three-day benefit of 50 to 200 %, one-day lack of 25 to 150 %.
    the next day I take out the earnings from 25 to 100 %.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ABDELAAL is an unknown quantity at this point ABDELAAL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trading day varies depending on economic conditions
    Can win the day and lose the next day
    Are advised to monitor the market before entering into the transaction to avoid loss

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Forex trading agar daily same condition rahe, to har kisi ka kamana asaan ho jayega, aur kisi ko itni mehnat bhi nahi karna hoga, daily market daily different hoti hai, daily trader ko naya analysis karna padta hai, aur usmein hi entry point dekhna hota hai.
    haan ye to hai forex trading ki same condistion kabhi nhi hoti hai humesha badlti rahti hai isliy mai kahnunga ki hume adhik se adhik mehnat karne ki zroorat hai jitne hum mehnat karenge utna hi hum profit kama sakenge .

Senior Member optical is an unknown quantity at this point optical's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jis terha market main situation change hoti hay same usi terha forex trading main traders ko daily new situation face kernay ko milti hay jis say woh har rooz new seakhtay hain.

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is however it works for knowledgeable and a novice.so knowledgeable get or sell once his strategy signals told him therefore.then he's relax since he trust to himself and his system.cause he worked exhausting for years to designed that system and he is aware of however it works.a novice is incredibly confused everyday and simply keeping on attempting.so each time he's nervous and undecided.since he still dont have a method that he will trust.and he includes a ways to travel.

Member hasan50 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business.Ya every day is a fresh and different day. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge trading is one main reason for failure of a newbie Be careful...

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading agar daily same condition rahe, to har kisi ka kamana asaan ho jayega, aur kisi ko itni mehnat bhi nahi karna hoga, daily market daily different hoti hai, daily trader ko naya analysis karna padta hai, aur usmein hi entry point dekhna hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    day after the other i do try my best in order that i may become better in the trading area so i have to make sure that i become better i know that i have to make sure thaT all my methods work for me best.

Senior Member black cooper is an unknown quantity at this point black cooper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all know forex trading main daily new situation hoti hay ice leay traders ko ice new situation ko face kernay kay leay forex trading ki tmam options ko jan layna chaheay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 677 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 565 605 655 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)