+ Reply to Thread
Page 527 of 677 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member emasforex is an unknown quantity at this point emasforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the task will be hardest. This will make your customers They won't feel too much pressure to be professional or forceful. It allows them to give the details in their own words via their own style. more comfortable and proud to give good feedback.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex it is similar to any kind of stoke exchange so in forex there are market up and market goes down any time so your trading is varies different time in different way is is a common thing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned parkaash is an unknown quantity at this point parkaash's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path

Senior Member lahcen is an unknown quantity at this point lahcen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyday i trade for a while and know new things , the next days is always the day to apply what we learned the day before , and sometimes we get good ideas by the end of the day that we cant wait to apply the next morning

Member ashremon93 is an unknown quantity at this point ashremon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    indian forex is the best.Please do not try to get more and
    more benefits when completely new
    to the Forex market. is the main
    reason why the majority and losing
    in the Forex market.

Banned rayanparis is an unknown quantity at this point rayanparis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Almost every day, of course, does not provide for the receipt, you can one day, my roommate, and find the lost, but you will find a few days is the delay of revenue, a. come on, when you start to take it is a lot of fun, your agent can occur before the rest of the group. Just because the economic recovery is one of the main causes of trafficking, covers errors in the beginning.

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even now I do not think I am an expert here, so every day for not making me a profit, and there are days I get losses, also give me a moderate profit. But like others I'm not satisfied with the current performance and must go on the road to excellence

Banned kajol31 is an unknown quantity at this point kajol31's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think tht forex is the better job for student. So far i dont think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel.like job.

Senior Member camcai is an unknown quantity at this point camcai's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is not a easy business and not for all human that's why i think you are right. i also think that Foreign currency is a good friend, a good thing, if we have a good knowledge and experience. If we are foreign, and other physical factors that can get information directly from the market, we need to join the foreign forum.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day is not sunday and like wise everyday it is not possible to profit from the forex market and thus one should try to develop a good trading system which can produce them consistent result over a long period of time. If one has good market analyzing skills then for sure he can scale up even the small amount to larger sum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 527 of 677 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 627 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)