+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 677 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member sain is an unknown quantity at this point sain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Yes result of our daily trading varies day to day, whatever strategy, method we adopt we can not get the same result daily because the Forex market is very dynamic in nature. I some times make little profit and sometimes go without profit up to a week.
    I never think that situation is coming out out with me!! I don't feel like that, because I always control my emotion!! after forex trading life if a man may become mad I think he can not get money but If anyone say about wife, child know everything about his account and password then they can get money from this business!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member framo is an unknown quantity at this point framo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    That trading is certainly different from day to day depending on the technical analysis by my day on the currency is no doubt that the analysis exile differs from day to day depending on market movement and the impact of news upon
    I am a small lot is safer to not lose all the capital in that misfortune by that nothing is sure in any forex little change in a short time is money lost Scrubbable small capital but lost just not get it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member exnsfx001 is an unknown quantity at this point exnsfx001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    with this trade we do well then we will be able to trade securely and will continue to add to our balance in this trade
    so I would be in the spirit of this trade if every trade that I will do will be successful and be able to smoothly

Senior Member mistekhan998 is an unknown quantity at this point mistekhan998's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the nature of trading of every financial part that any dimension we prefabricated realist and sometime we are losing .But losing is not a musculature line of trading .As untold as we are getting have then we can fewer our going.

Senior Member bablukaka2012 is an unknown quantity at this point bablukaka2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gain and departure in a dealing is a unbleached aim and it's normal, because they can not be unconnected. it's fair many of that which we see it, if it is much ofttimes a make then it is a beatific start toward success in the forthcoming.

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a difference between one day trading to the other day . my daily profit target is not too much . it's from 5 $ to 15 $ . and when i get this . i do not trade more. but i was in lost due to gold . but in case of eur/usd pair it's alomst equal daily.

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day is new for me as i sometimes gets a lots of profit and sometimes i have to get loss when i may not be able to make right strategies.to be a good trader you should have to make right strategies then each day you will shine.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya on a daily basis could be a recent and totally different day. Its not a guarantee that a merchandiser, but sensible he/she is also, can build profit every and each day. Losing days do occur and once one begins to simply accept this gracefully, the merchandiser could be a step earlier than the remainder of the pack. as a result of revenge commerce is one main reason for failure of a freshman

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    off course, the profit and loss are the universal truth in the forex trading, and a day trader always face the new challenges while he is trading in forex. many times i can bear the loss but averagely i can got the profit in the demo trading.

Senior Member bolalika is an unknown quantity at this point bolalika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every day is a new undergo for me. As market happening is leaving on change real rarefied is happens that the cir. pat trans are repeated. My successful ratio is not staunch. It also changes according to market situations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 677 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)