+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 677 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 515 565 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member Kashif786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kashif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how you are trading varies from day to day///////Ya sometimes we get loss and sometimes profit. if we have patience, knowledge and business skills then we can trade varies from day by day. otherwise we get loss maximum time. ............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned linest is an unknown quantity at this point linest's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading conjointly varies from day to day and generally i make profit and generally suffer a few losses. Therefore if i earn a few profit, then i will be able to suppose that how my strategy worked. And i will be able to strive to take a few changes and attempt to develop it for an additional day. After which try and apply it on second day, other then if i suffer losses, then i will be able to try and sort out my mistakes and attempt to learn the explanation of my losses. After which make a powerful strategy for an additional day. Therefore it's smart to take analysis of daily trading after which strive to develop day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Adinda Larasati is an unknown quantity at this point Adinda Larasati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    how you are trading varies from day to day?
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    In my point view worked hard for years to built that system and he knows how it works. A newbie is very confused everyday and just keeping on trying. But many trader have good strategy and rules but they dont use it perfectly and they dont control their emotion to follow those rules thats why they face lose.

Senior Member hira1 is an unknown quantity at this point hira1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yahan pai koi bhi cheaz aisi nhi hia jo aik jese rahay yahn pai trendz badal jaty hain is laey bhi yahan trading change hoti rahti hia tou yaeh kabhi bhi aik jesa nhi rhata apko trend change honaey k sath sath trading bhi chnage karni chaey

Junior Member greenish is an unknown quantity at this point greenish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well.
    * I love This Form *

Senior Member mehu is on a distinguished road mehu's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai din ba din apne kam ko barhane ki koshish karta houn mai koshish karta hoiun k mai zayada se zayada trading kaun or mai kar bhi raha hn ku k life mai easy or jaldi success k liye kam zayada se zayada zarori hai or mai aik kamyab insan bnna chahta hn.

Member khanna is an unknown quantity at this point khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We tend to be in the rules of go crazy and normal. If we have the patience and business data, and then can change each day. If we have a tendency not to a great extent.

Senior Member sharminda is an unknown quantity at this point sharminda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har roz market ki nooiat mukhtalif hoti ha aur international halat ka market par asar parta ha jo ka mukhtalif hosakta hain kabhi khush gawar aur kabhi na khushgawar. in ki waja sa market kabhi up hoti ha aur kabhi down. har business ma profit aur loss ko zahan ma rakhna chahia.

Senior Member abdulkhan54 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulkhan54's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far i don't imagine i am an expert here, so all days are not making me gain, there are life i get big losses but there are days sharing me small advantage as fountainhead. But similar others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be close on the track to surpass.

Senior Member gaurab is an unknown quantity at this point gaurab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all days are not same... some days i would have face the loss some days not..it depends on luck more or less...but the mentality of doing trade every day wouldn't be same..depend on mood and trading business needs relaxation to be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 677 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 515 565 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)