+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 677 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex trader who knows very well trades knows that his trade will not make a profit every time he trades. If that happens, most traders will be able to make big money in a very short time. Forex trading is not a stable market and both losses and profits occur in trading depending on the current situation of the market and trader trading skills. I also have to face profit and loss in my trade and I am not really pressured by it. Every day, everyone has 24 hours to complete what needs to be done. Some use it wisely while others throw it away. If you are looking for a simple time-management technique to save time, here is an easy way to free up extra 30 hours or more per year. I recently read an article by Jim Rohn, the business philosopher who died last month. Time management related articles - one of the things that many small business owners list as an obstacle to their success. In this article, he says that the idea of ​​time management is a myth. Time management at work can teach you how to manage your schedule properly for each day. You will have better control.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Forex is an online business for me. I am working on forex when I have free time. from my forex can sometimes generate revenues greater than my regular job income. from day to day that I feel I have the ability to control emotions and relieve greedy. for engineering, I'm still very lacking. So I put a small capital..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to ask that how your trading varies from day to day?i mean sometimes you may get loss,sometimes profit.how yours?
    dekhain bro, agar ap din me zeyada se zeyada profit earn kar rahe ho ya ap profit loss kar rahe ho to ap ko yaqeenan good time aur thande mind se hi trade karna chahiye, ab ye ap ki skill par depend hai ap zeyada profit kamana chahte he ap trading me dekhain kaha ap profit earn ho raha hai aur kaha loss ho raha hai phir ap thande mind se trade kar lo itni si baat hai trade me
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,228 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai akbar View Post
    yes bro I agree with you and I think when we will trade on long-term policy then
    we can do market analysis on the first day when we want o place trading order
    and our trade is going on for days for big profit with just that day analyze the
    butt if we want to do daily trading every day then we should be analyzed every day every day
    my bro you are right but the best time of day to day trade forex will vary depending on what type of strategy you use while major markets are open the popular trading pairs like those listed above tend to have trends lasting an hour or more and moderate to high volatility looks at how strong price moves can be at a particular time of the day and it varies greatly in the currency market per pair and at each time of the day it is vital for traders to be able to understand volatility because the vast majority of trading strategies
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), munibkhan (2018-04-30), Nirzana (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, I do not think I am every day I get big losses in a few days but few weeks ago I got Liberal, showing both benefits is an expert here, but like everyone else, walking on the road to the current view and not satisfied with Excel I. the result of our daily business Yes what strategy is that the way we adopt no changes every day, the Forex market is very dynamic, because we do not get the same results every day. sometimes I win a bit and sometimes they go to a non-profit organization for weeks. I think that my knowledge when I have made trading in forex also increases day by day, my knowledge also increases, but my trade is still the same, I still make the same result from trading, maybe because my psychology is still bad now so it makes me still got some bad results from trading.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is uncertain. so I have to maintain a new technique to trade here. when I feel that my strategy is good, then I stick with that strategy. if I fail, then I change my trading style. I can not stay one strategy to earn income from this Forex trading business apko Forex main trading aik fix income nahin hoti kabhi apko profit hota hai to kabhi pko boht ziada loss hota hai yeh chez apko apka experience hi day sukta hukay ap kis trah say khud ko loss say bachatay hain ya apki mental strategy pur depends kurta hi jo ap apply kurtay hain

Senior Member arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani has a reputation beyond repute arshadlaskani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 Times in 1,012 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sar jetna maine not keya he trading krte huwe hamen shoru men loss ko accept krna parega q k maine bahut try keya demo account par practice ki shoru se lekar abi tak main demo account ko use kr raha hon is se mujhe kafi time k bad result nazar aya he ab market ko samjhne lga hon men agar ham chahen k hamen shoru men loss belkull na ho aesa kabi nhe ho sakta hamen pehle ready hona parta hy us k bad knowledge hasel krna parta he pher trading k lye experience ki zrort hote he ye sab hamen ahsta ahsta se he melta hy wakt k sath jab ham dekhen k hamne demo account se practice krte huwe expert ban gay hain tab hamen real account men trading krna shoru krne chaheye pher hamen profit mel sakta he acha khasa

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arshadlaskani For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-04-23), Fiya (2018-04-23), javedqasim (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-24), khizar1 (2018-04-23), lal765 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), qasimm (2018-04-23), usmanbaloch (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-23)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade varies from day to day. Sometimes it benefits and sometimes causes losses. If a trader trades more profit than profit only profit and only loss is not the nature of this trade. Lost and fortunate are both sisters here. earned even more profit that he benefited in this trade. I think that every trader suffers losses but it is not possible every day for a professional so yes we all make profits and suffer losses every day it varies as you mentioned before, but a good trader that loss never stops him

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask how your trading varies from day to day? I mean, sometimes you can get a loss, sometimes profit. How about you? Yes every day is a fresh and different day. This is not a guarantee that a trader, however good he is, will make a profit every day. The loss of the day does happen and when one begins to accept this generously, the merchant is one step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge trading is one of the main reasons a newbie's forex trading failures vary in different ways and you should know where you are benefiting from all your trades and know where you should understand where you get and known where you get that best of all trades. price action is a different way to make money, they get a lot of great ways to make money.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I one day make a profit and one day lose profit. I think Forex is an excellent platform for generating profits. But someday we make a profit and the next day we also lose profit. Every day our brains are not functioning well for this reason we can not make good analysis and can not generate good profits every day consistently If traders follow their rules and systems correctly then traders have more chances to win. Many traders have good strategies and rules but they do not use them perfectly and they do not control their emotions to follow the rules that cause them to lose. So, traders have to follow their good rules, it is great for their trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 677 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)