+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 677 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. So far I don't think I'm an expert here, so all days don't make me profitable, there are days when I get big losses but there are days that give me moderate profits too. But like the others I am not satisfied with the current performance and will walk on the road to the best. Good luck .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-24), Unregistered (1)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I'm sure I don't believe I'm a professional below, so most times it doesn't generate me personal income, you will find times my partner and I receive big losses but you will find time offering me moderate income personally at the same time. But like others I am not happy with the effectiveness that exists and will run in relation to shining.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses and profits are both part of this business. If you want to be a successful trader in this market, you must accept both. And I think without losing you can't learn more about this business. But if you try to protect your losses and try to understand about this market, you will increase your knowledge day by day which can give you a lot of money.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir ,Indeed results of your daily investing ranges day to day, what ever approach, method all of us follow we can easily not obtain the identical effect daily mainly because forex is quite dynamic within characteristics. I a few situations make tiny income in addition to from time to time go devoid of income up to and including 1 week.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Ya every day is a fresh and different day. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge trading is one main reason for failure of a newbie

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-02-23)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager ap har roz demo account per trading kertay ho.or har roz leatest news par ker trading karo.to mujay lagta kay is main ap ko profit na ho.ya ho nahi sakta ha ya bi bat hay kabhi kabhi ap jo kerna cahtay ho wo nahi hota or jo nahi kerna cahtay ho wo jata hay .main har roz 5$ say lay ker 10$ kamta ho .or ager ap bi in sab per study karay gay to ap bi acha earn ker saktay ho.profit and loss ya bi business main hi hota hay.is liya main din ba din is main ulajta ja raha ho.kue kay ya mujay acha profit day rahi hay

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Connect009 (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27), ntn (2019-02-23)

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Ya every day is a fresh and different day. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day. Losing days do occur and when one begins to accept this graciously, the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge trading is one main reason for failure of a newbie

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    So far i dont think i am an expert here, so all days are not making me profit, there are days i get big losses but there are days giving me moderate profit as well. But like others i am not satisfied with current performance and shall be walking on the path to excel.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

Sing (2019-02-23)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I have not assumed I am an Associate in Nursing professional here, therefore all days do not generate ME profits, there are {are | ar | unit area | square MEasure} the day I bought a big loss but there are unit day units giving me moderate profits still. But like the others I am not happy with the current performance and will walk on the road that must be exceeded. and because we cannot get a stable value, both now we are someone to uncover victims and now we can get realists, and the big prize is that the activity is unstable, we cannot read it properly.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my trade went right and I was happy with my luck and my knowledge was no more but only twice I had faced losses due to some of my mistakes. my trading varies by day, a few days I get a profit and a few days I can't. whenever I profit in trading I think of my strategy that works.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

khizar1 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 677 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)