+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 677 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that there are some days are dull and know slow motion for the price of this better not traded and there are some days that you know the issuance of several news Achtsadah and know this period active movement of the price and I personally prefer trading in such days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My possibility, forex trading is a changing process of flexibility is really first-class acting. There is no guarantee that the daily gain and gain per week there. All the inconsistencies in the testimony of the money look at the situation Wal-Mart, there is a very important analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure to spread the betting suit for your investment desires because it may not be suitable for all investors. Only cash speculation, which will firmly bear the loss. Before trading, be sure to fully understand the risks involved and, if necessary, ask for free questions. The basis for the success of foreign exchange transactions.

Member AurelioLively is an unknown quantity at this point AurelioLively's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To this day, I don't think that I am an expert, so I can't restore, the day things are when there are losses, but there are days when acquired medium for me. But as others are not satisfied with the current performance and the cross is walking on the street.

Junior Member jeffreyramirez is an unknown quantity at this point jeffreyramirez's Avatar
    Thanks
    To this day, I don't think that I am an expert in it, that every day, as well as the dates on which there was a large losses, but there are days when I would give in moderation. But as others are not satisfied with the current performance and the cross is walking on the street.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure the daily transactions from each day, that will do any strategy, we shall continue with the procedure, also points that day, because the Forex market is very dynamic. Sometimes, to make a small profit and sometimes go without for a week.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is only one choice from the different time of the day, and because of this fact, I do not think I will increase profits every day, if we do not take real profits, I do not think I will create a lot of money, I want to invest A lot of money actually used currency trading In addition, I will certainly not necessarily take a good effect, make a veru large.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because Forex market movements is not stable or fixed, that market is flexible, and we have to take care when we trading because the market every day in differ from another day, Forex is not easy business and we have to follow the rules to get good result.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,036 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i think we make good profit with our trading and we make our trading best when we work in our trading market with having trading market knowledge and it is must for us we mange our trading business with management and we work in our trading market with control the losses then we get profit with forex

Junior Member fx90 is an unknown quantity at this point fx90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesss.. trading every day is realy confuisng Forex is popular business the trader is a step ahead of the rest of the pack. Because revenge tradingis one main reason for failure of a newbie. Its not a guarantee that a trader, however good he/she may be, will make profit each and every day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 677 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)