+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 677 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am scalping on M1 so there are many possibilities to get into the industry,but it can also be dangerous as well. I don't scalp when the industry is performing dirty or no obvious pattern route. It's great to scalp when I see a obvious industry pattern. My dealing differs from day to day based upon with the industry situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to egy For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-14)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my trading is almost working good day by day because i am geting so much experience for trading by visting forums and looking for peoples opinian and think i think i will become good trader soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

mian5575405 (2018-03-13)

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost my first capital but now I am bale to know the bad things about my Forex Trading is the maximum time I increase my trading so I am very happy for my trading varies from day to day. So I can say if we practice on Forex Trading so we can improve our trading style. With these two simple statistics you can calculate the average size of your profits and losses, multiply these numbers by winning ratio against your losses, and calculate on average how much money you make with every dollar you risk.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

seblak (2018-03-13)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is interesting work and we dont feel boring while trading,,,we have new chances an challanges for trading,,,we can change our trading strategies day by day due to different timing trends ,,,,,if we earn some profit or avoid lose we know abput the strategy which we use and we become expert about using diofferent stratigis

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-03-13), jhoradpak (2018-03-10), jobless (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-20), mian5575405 (2018-03-13), tradetiger (2018-03-23)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this business is the so good online profitable business good trader earning the huge money in this business ,I figure each broker probably lost and won, which implies we won't generally win even

in spite of the fact that we have a ton of involvement in forex. So it's entirely certain that day by day exchanging results can differ,

some of the time you get a benefit or misfortune. This condition is frequently experienced by fledgling merchants

what's more, go-between dealers, yet in addition does not close the likelihood of expert brokers will encounter it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-09), hmforex (2018-03-13), incomejobs (2018-03-09), jhoradpak (2018-03-10), jobless (2018-03-18), KASINA (2018-03-20), mian5575405 (2018-03-13), Mr. India (2018-03-21), tradetiger (2018-03-23)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har rooz trading main kabhi profit hoti hai to kabhi loss trading ka yahi asool hai our jab ap loss khaty hain tab apko os loss ki waja pata kar k osay thek karna chahiye ta k bad main ap kabhi loss na khaien..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babar hanif For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day there is news, every day we open the position, the end of today is the position of winning and losing others,

the only one we decide most to close their winning position, and let loser position lost repeatedly the other day.

because I have learned to produce less but be more careful so I can save my account better. Do not think that you can

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are really right sometimes we get and sometimes we lose but because for me
    I think the main reason why forex traders lose is based on pore analysis and the more
    we learn how to make the right analysis the more we produce the best profit. from forex market thats
    what i really think so exercise makes perfect

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dorayaki For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), meluk (2018-02-26)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profits will always be part of trading. my trading so far so good, even there some losses, but still have bigger profits that can recover the losses. there are so many things I should fix in my trading strategy and money management, to get more and more profits in the next day.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14), vallenodafx (2018-03-19)

Member malas will become famous soon enough malas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think the gains or losses on foreign currency trading depends on the trade
    difference actually does not make any difference on the days when Forex trading,
    but I found some people say that this is my bonus and the other day opposite but this is optimism.
    and pessimism of the same merchant see it, I think so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 677 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)