+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 677 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day is a clean and different day. This is not a guarantee that an investor, however good he is, will benefit every day. Dropping time does happen and when someone starts to take this generously, the investor is phase before relaxing from the package. Because dealing with revenge is one of the main goals for failing to become a beginner The money you need is the amount needed by the broker and it varies. For day trading you should use a discount broker. You can have any amount as long as you can take a blow from the commission; however, if you do not know how to trade long term, there is no way you are ready to trade day. Professionals who manage millions of dollars have difficulty in day trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), Mr Law (2018-04-10)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how does your trading vary from day to day? This forex forum has been created by traders for traders and is not meant to generate profits. However, indian-forex.com allows authors to post for forex bonuses that can be used in trading on the account of one of the forum sponsors. This gift money is a symbol of gratitude to all professional forex traders for the time they spend in our forum. Usually what I do every day is wary of my set-up to show up and I just trade on it, but even if I lose my trades, I still trade the next set-up I see but I make sure. I learned from the lost trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every day is a fresh and different day. This is no guarantee that a merchant, however good he is, will make a profit every day. The loss of the day does happen and when one begins to accept this gracefully, the merchant is one step ahead of the rest of the pack. There will never be a trader who has never been affected, everyone will undoubtedly do the wrong analysis. Therefore, everyone should have their own risk management, because everyone has made a mistake and no one can confirm the price movement, then there should be no obstacles to avoid getting too big a loss.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me to day to day ni krna hn weekly krta hn aur trade me proper money managment use krta hn aur sl bhi lagata hn aur tp bhi aur sl kabhi bhi hit nihota lazmi tp hi hit hota hn lekin meri analyssi bohat perfect hoti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    mari trading varies day by day bohat improve ho rahi hia jo ke muje successful hone ke steps ko bara rahi hai or man samjta hon ke ye bohat hi acha sign ha mare liye mare dreams bohat bare hain jo main future main complete karne ki soch rha hon or main aik successful trader ban'na chahta hon Forex ki market main.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-18), Mr. India (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-19)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At forex trading, market is change day by day . Some day we get loss or some day we get profit .The one who successful at forex trading is who he know forex trading at all . The one who don't know about forex trading he never successful at forex trading but luck is another thing ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-18)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    tradin is leya muhtlif hoti hai kun k iss maa loss k elawa bndaa bohat profit bna skta hai or isss ko grr batha batha money mil jati hai or is ma waqat ka zaya b bohat km hai forex ma bnda bohat zayada mahnat kr kr bohat zayada profit hasil kr sakta hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-18)

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think lose and profit is a part of every business so also same here in forex but it depends on trader knowledge,experience and a good trading skills wich can help any trader to overcome the chances of lose.every trader can overcome the chances of lose by knowledge,experience and a good trading skills but it is not fully avoidable..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to developerkhan For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-18)

Member sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain will become famous soon enough sagar arain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex me her din aek neya rokh lekr ata hai kabi to profit deta hai every dy kabi loss aur profit sath hi chalte hain market analysis ka is business me buhot aham qidar hai jo market ko analysis krna sikh gya wo her din fresh mahsoos kree ga

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sagar arain For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-18)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss and profit is a part of this business, and we can only improve the ability to learn and up to date with the latest information, maybe after you read the articles (web / forums / etc) you will be confused by the many kinds of trading styles. This is reasonable because the style is highly subjective, each person is different. So take that matches with your style (time, risk ratio, psychology) then that style must be test and evaluation. Until the next time you find a style suits with your trading style and of course bring in profi
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 677 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)