+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 677 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 6769

Thread: How your trading varies from day to day?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day the market has different trend than the previous day and the earning is also different from the previous day if i get the profit in one day we could get the loss in the next day it depends on your experience and trading volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forex main hum 100% profit nae le skte hain bohat hi expert trader jo hian unki accuracy high hoti hai profit ki normal traders itna zayda mange nae kar pate hian jo main ne note kiya hai phr bi mere khyal se humain apni learning jari rakhni chye sath sath or trading karte rehtna chye money management rules ko follow karte hue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i think is my trading additionally varies from day to firmly day and i will be able to attempt to firmly create a few changes and attempt to firmly improve it for an additional day after which attempt and generally i create profit and generally suffer a few losses therefore if iearn a few profit then i will be able to assume that how my startegy worked

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader jetna time market me dega uska trading utna he improve hota hai,esme trader ko market me dhyaan dena chahiye,esme trader jetna acha market ko knwledge lega wo uske liye acha rehta hai..

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my people, to me, I think that it is true that trading varies from day to day.
    One day the market is active and there are some high-impact news coming and one day not
    so active but quite boring and boring so the market conditions change day by day
    and a good trader is one who can adapt to all market situations and make the best.
    Out of every situation.Every day is a refreshing and antithetic day .. nice pips, friends.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi my friend, this orex trading makes sense because the style is so subjective that everyone is different
    so take that according to your style then the style should be test and evaluation until next time
    you find the style according to your trading. Sometimes we experience setbacks and sometimes profit ...
    My friend, good trading and good luck.

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my trading varies from time to time and day to day because forex aik aisa buisness hai jis main hamen daily learning krna parti hai and market situation k mutabiq move krti rahti hai isliye hamari tradiing main bhi flexiblity honi chahye is liye learning k zarye ham apni trading main flexiblity paida krni chaye is tarah seekhny k way barhty hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-07-30)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen forex market mein hamen daily hamen bhout kuch learn karny ko milta hai hamen forex market mein hamen forex trading mein hamen har din ko market mein new day k tor per lena chaye

Member ysaid0878 is on a distinguished road ysaid0878's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sure practicing and gaining experience between losing and gaining positions as days go on let the trader became more firm in taking decisions between buy and sell
    so the vision of the trader on the charts will differ from trading to another

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar_b98 View Post
    for me some times i get loss and some times i win but profits more then loss !!
    if you get loss more then profits you should continue in learning and more learning and you shouldnt use real account
    If your profitable trades are more than your loosing trades that implies that you are a good trader and a successful one and if this is the case you should start to trade forex professionally and become a full time trader and trade with higher lots so that you can make much more money .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 677 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)