+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Senior Member onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading has a reputation beyond repute onetrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,905 Times in 1,035 Posts
    ge bilkol mere kayual se buhat sari achae strategies hoti hay ab ya ap per depend karta hay k ap ko konsi pasand karte hai or ap kes tara ke tared kar sekte hai or ap ko achae strateges ke sat acha tajarba be ziroree hai or ap market mein kes tara ke trading karna pasand karty hai or forex mai app best startegy khud hee bana sakte hai jo best hai es tara agar app market mai kise se startegy ko buy karo ge fer app es kam mai os ka acha result nai mile ga es layi app ko chahi ke market mai app pehle achi tarning hasal kare us ke bad forex market mai kam kare or tareding kare is se ap acha parofit kama sakte hai es trading men bahut se traders trading kar rahe hen lekin jo traders tode risky tareding strateges se es market men trading karte to ap is mein zirora kamyab ho ge or agar ap traders es market men ziada risky trading strategy se tareding karte hai is waja se ap ka account wash ho jate hai trading men mere kauyal mein traders tajarbe ke trading boht zirorat hoty hai is
    leyua ap ko menat karny cahay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader has a brilliant future hanumantrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    Different traders ki different forex trading strategies hotii hain aur kuch trader baray expert traders ki strategies ko adopt kr k us k mutabiq trading krtay hain aur profit earn krtay hain aur kuch traders khud ki trading strategy bana k us ka mtabiq trading krtay hain.
    ji ye baat to theek hain ki trader ke pass mein alag alag trading strategy hoti hain koi bhi banda ho kisi ki bhi trading strategy ek jaisi nahi hoti hain apne ko jo bhi trading strategy achchi lagti ho jiska jayda istemaal karna jante hote hain wohi trading strategy ka istemaal karna achcha hta hain aur uske sath hi trading kare jiske bare mein achche se maloom ho jata hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, you are true and to me I definitely do feel i still not focus with one trading strategy because i still not found the best trading strategy for me. Nowadays i learn about several trading strategy, technical and fundamental analysis, and i learn much everyday to found the best trading strategy for me. Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find we need to find out which strategy will works fine for us by practicing in demo .when we are practicing in demo for long time we can easily identify our strategy and also improve our skill of trading .yes for me scalping is really good strategy for me and i am doing it for a long time.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders with the best trading systems are still losing money to the market, my advice to traders that thinks trading is not god is that they should try to do it right. The approach of handling of the forex traders matters so much in what they get in the market, this is a simple reason why traders should remain focus in what they know the best. :-)hello best forex trading strategy , there is nothing like best forex trading strategy because every strategy has it`s positives and negatives ,. and there is nothing like the best trading strategy that will make one hundred percent pure profits each and every time, even the best experts int eh forex field loose money some times

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that I don't know it is best or not but i can say that it's a good and profitable strategy since i have already applied these strategy many times . The strategy is that before opening a trade always think about small profit and open lot size with proper money management . I think long term is the best Forex trading strategy and if we can uses on the candle stick pattern charts and the moving average then it's to much better for the Forex traders.So if you are the newbie then you should be doing practices with the these tools for doing the technical analysis and also follow the high impact news.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to work on technical analysis without the classic indicators because of the best methods of analysis and also used Real Scalping and rapid entry and exit from the Forex market and therefore must understand how well the decomposition Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that from many sources that i have learn from, price action still become the best trading strategy. There are no other trading strategy which better than price action. but it is not easy to learn to use price action to trade. There are many things that we should learn such as trend, candlestick pattern and many more

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders ki different forex trading strategies hotii hain aur kuch trader baray expert traders ki strategies ko adopt kr k us k mutabiq trading krtay hain aur profit earn krtay hain aur kuch traders khud ki trading strategy bana k us ka mtabiq trading krtay hain.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that there are no best trading strategy,it only depends on the trader on hoe can he come up with effective strategy that can help him to make good profit from this business and become of the successful trader in the near future. well, all of us needs to knowledgeable so we can do the thing and have good decision making here in forex industry.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business the best trading strategy is to doing long term trade and also uses the long time frame .I think if we only uses the candle stick pattern charts and the moving average properly then then we can also get the positive result on the trade and be able to doing consistency profit from the Forex trading business. strategy wohi best ha jis sy ap ko profit earn ho rha hon. or forex main koi fix strategy nhi ha yah market bohat volatile hoti ha is liyay is main ap ko ak sy zayada strategies k sath work karna parta ha jasay k ap har dafa apni trade ka phly plan A banaty hain us k bad ap plan B py work shoro kar dyty hain agar ap ki wo trade loss main jana shoro kar dy to.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ihave read so many different strategies and they all claim to be the best and easiest. I was just wondering if anybody suggestion some good strategy good strategy need to know the proper techniques, will not be able to trade well but it will damage their trading account. my opinion there is no great strategy without demo trade. by using demo trade we can be expert & get good profit by dong real trade. so demo is great tactic way for new trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)