+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 215 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2147

Thread: What is the best forex trading strategy?

Banned kumarkhali01 is on a distinguished road kumarkhali01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business.is nothing like best forex trading strategy because every strategy has it`s positives and negatives ,. and there is nothing like the best trading strategy that will make one hundred percent pure profits each and every time.Good luck.......................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramhaldar is an unknown quantity at this point ramhaldar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the person forex trading its in your consciousness and . its can be come in extendable way MA, i shot its the pelt ate strategy and casual to realize, afterward you could unify those indicators as your approval the standard strategy which requisite to applied and cuneate is almost crosswalk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned boyman is an unknown quantity at this point boyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no best strategy for each trading trading strategies are the same and it depends on the trader's own, every trader's trading system menggap he uses is the best trading system, and meggap Tradig the system sucks. But not everyone is so different characteristics as well as the trading system is not necessarily a profitable system that can be used by many people.

Senior Member sain is an unknown quantity at this point sain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biyen View Post
    To get success in online forex trading, you must create the right strategy. The right strategy will provide a full plan and full confidence about this. Appropriate strategy should be a combination of technical principles and simple analysis such as art and skill of price action analysis and much more. If you are not able to make a plan or strategy, than it will not help you
    well i neither trade without indicators nor only with indicators. first used to rely on trends and support/resistance and after them i went for indicators but both of them separately bring no or very little profit and big loss but now i use both at a time and making a good profit out of my trades.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    My strategy in forex is my style. My best strategy is based on the intraday analysis. I don't like scalping as a trader, though it is very good for those who understands it better. As a newbie trader it worked for me, but I want to be more focused on better profit taking strategies. So the intraday strategy works better for me. It is based on daily pivots, and trading the London and new york sessions

Senior Member innocentfx is an unknown quantity at this point innocentfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no strategy that is really nice 100%, all of these strategies can be good and can make money from forex, we just need time to pursue and understand the strategies that we deem fit and evaluate the shortcomings of the strategy that we use the

Banned zinkbleeh is an unknown quantity at this point zinkbleeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best strategy in doing forex is to look at global economic conditions and political conditions. usually there will be changes market prices if there is also a significant upheavals in the world economy and polotik

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strategy in forex would be nice if the wearer could profit because of the strategy, because it is a good strategy for someone who would not be good if used by someone else, because the other person does not understand how to use it ..
    My advice, you better build your own strategy, because then you will really understand the nature of the strategies you'll use later ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Senior Member golam1223 is an unknown quantity at this point golam1223's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The key thing here is discipline with your stop losses. Remember - stop loss levels you set for yourself are holy. Cut your position out if you hit your stop loss. Losses do hurt - but they are a part of trading. Rest should fall in place automatically.

Senior Member pappu10 is an unknown quantity at this point pappu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have full file time working this forex market it was the always forex is one kind of trade, so loss or profit has equal chance in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 215 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)