+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member Joseph Andrews is an unknown quantity at this point Joseph Andrews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In truth my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one thirty days.
    i have made that due to the fact i follow my approach as well as my rule with discipline.
    i've learnt about motion of fx currency market while trading. prior to opening my position i do my research correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me,i have a winning probablilty,about 8/10 of my trades wins..
    I think it is good enough..because we rarely find a 10/10 strategy that can wins..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my winning probability is to get a sufficient ammount and not to have a loss.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my demo account, I get 50% winning and 50% losing.. In my real account, I just started today so we'll see how money win or lose today actually, I just get a good strategy, we'll found out, can it give me 100% profit?

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my winning probability is around 90-95 % but I strongly feel that winning probability mainly depends on the trading strategy, if you have a good strategy then you will definitely be successful.

Senior Member youssef is an unknown quantity at this point youssef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my winning probability stands within 70% to 80%. Since i am not a regular forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if i open 10 trades, i can win 7 or 8 trades among them. But i am trying hard to win more trades and trying to increase my winning probability also.

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Coach Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your winning probability?

FOREX COACH Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your Winning Probability?
    Do you have the answer to this question?
    If you dont, then probably you should NOT even trade.
    It is a very simple question that you should ask yourself before you take every trade.
    WHAT IS MY WINNING PROBABILITY FOR THIS TRADE?
    If it is anything lesser than 60%, skip the trade.
    You see it makes no sense at all for you to take a trade that has lesser than a 60% chance of winning.
    If its lesser than a 50% chance of winning, why even trade?
    You are bound to lose on that trade right?
    If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.
    Thats gambling, that is NOT trading.
    If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.
    Where do you think your account size will go? UP of course.

Having a 60% and higher winning probability for that trade means you have an edge over the market.
    You SHOULD consistently take trades that are over 60% chance of winning.
    But if on occasions where you take a trade that is a 50% chance of winning.
    You will spoil your entire game and your entire trading plan.
    That is because you are adding a random variable to your trades.
    And these random variables will disrupt your account growth.
    For example:
    Trader A) Out of 20 trades, he take trades that are only 60% or higher winning probability.
    Trader B) Out of 20 trades, he takes 10 trades that are of 60% or higher winning probability and 10 trades of lesser than 60% winning probability.
    Trader C) Out of 20 trades, he doesnt care about the winning probability. He just take trades when he likes it or just based on his gut feel.

Which trader do you think has a better chance of growing his forex account?
    Trader A of course!
    Which trader trades most like you?
    If you are at trader B or trader C stage, you should stop your trading now.
    And reflect on this.
    This vital question is something that you must ask yourself the next time you trade.
    What is my winning probability for this trade?
    Forex Coach: Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    My winning probability in forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from 65% success ratio and get downwards. It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post

FOREX COACH Ezekiel Chew ask: Whats your Winning Probability?
    Do you have the answer to this question?
    If you dont, then probably you should NOT even trade.
    It is a very simple question that you should ask yourself before you take every trade.
    WHAT IS MY WINNING PROBABILITY FOR THIS TRADE?
    If it is anything lesser than 60%, skip the trade.
    You see it makes no sense at all for you to take a trade that has lesser than a 60% chance of winning.
    If its lesser than a 50% chance of winning, why even trade?
    You are bound to lose on that trade right?
    If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.
    Thats gambling, that is NOT trading.
    If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.
    Where do you think your account size will go? UP of course.

Having a 60% and higher winning probability for that trade means you have an edge over the market.
    You SHOULD consistently take trades that are over 60% chance of winning.
    But if on occasions where you take a trade that is a 50% chance of winning.
    You will spoil your entire game and your entire trading plan.
    That is because you are adding a random variable to your trades.
    And these random variables will disrupt your account growth.
    For example:
    Trader A) Out of 20 trades, he take trades that are only 60% or higher winning probability.
    Trader B) Out of 20 trades, he takes 10 trades that are of 60% or higher winning probability and 10 trades of lesser than 60% winning probability.
    Trader C) Out of 20 trades, he doesnt care about the winning probability. He just take trades when he likes it or just based on his gut feel.

Which trader do you think has a better chance of growing his forex account?
    Trader A of course!
    Which trader trades most like you?
    If you are at trader B or trader C stage, you should stop your trading now.
    And reflect on this.
    This vital question is something that you must ask yourself the next time you trade.
    What is my winning probability for this trade?
    Forex Coach: Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
    forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Until now my earnings is 60% profitable trade. Meaning 6 out of 10 trade I end up at profit. And so far I'm happy about it. Usually I earn between 5 to 10% a month using scalping, hedging and naked trade. I'm hoping that I can earn more but I guess I will going to have hard time doing that unless I will going to post more in indian-forex so that I can have more funds to use to trade in instaforex.
    this is so sir, I agree with your opinion that in the instaforex there is a very useful forum for traders. it's good for beginners and traders to senior traders. because in the forum we can ask about what problems we face in conducting the business of trading.

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pehele pehele winning probability bohot kam tha.bar bar loss ho raha tha.lakin uske bad me bohot practice ki aur bohot candle aur indicator ke bare me search ki .uske bad mera wining probability din me pura market search karne ke baad me ek baar hi trade kar ti hu.aur oh mera 80% profit ho ta he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)