+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far in the last three months I have 10% profit average. My winning probability is 87%. But that's because I do hedging and I seldom let go of a position unless its really hard to maintain it. And one thing I notice about hedging is that its a slow profit. meaning you need to wait for one whole pattern to cycle in order to earn. But same time I see that the more I trade the more I earn money but when I'm starting it just a slow start really.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wahaj is an unknown quantity at this point wahaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar market ki sahi tarike se study ker ke traiding ki jaye to winning probability zayada ho sakti he , jub market trend losse ho raha ho to us me invest karne ke waqt hota he wo bhi investment ka 25% phir market loose ho to 25% or agar phir market me presure ho to 25% certainty market us bad improve kare gi jub improve karne lage to 15% ke hisab se profit taking kare is tarha winning probability burhti he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
    experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    75-80% ki winning ratio hona bahut badi baat hai..experience traders ka ratio itna hota hai aur itna ratio hone se trader market seb ahut ache pasie bana sakta hai
    experience ke sath hi winning probability badti hai..jaise jaise trader experience gain karga waise waise usse market se fayda hoga

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main problem is how will we know if what is the probability %.?sometimes we can decide that the probability of earning is %80 based on our signals our analyses but it may turn back and everything can be upside down.maybe the measurement will be not to trade without any signal and purpose and not trade against the trend.it can make our winning probability higher.

Senior Member musa2012 is an unknown quantity at this point musa2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you talk about long term trading then i have to get the fundamental analysis first. If market is in my favor then i can hope for a 100% winning probability. Because long term target is all time good and profitable for traders. May be swap will work here to give extra support.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my goal in trading is 100% profit, but sometimes, i can make profit with big profit, sometimes i loss my money, because of the fundamental.
    but i am sure i can reach my trading goal, with the good technical i can make profit.
    until now, i have 4 accounts for each strategies and i can make profit for each account.

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my winning probability is around 60% and after looking at the guidance here and the strategies and methods shown here. I keep reading through the posts here and then trade whichever method or whichever info helps me from here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may na starting may kafi loss kia magar us kay baad may na dekha akhair waja kia hai may itna loss kion karah hun phir us kay baad pata chala phir may na news ko follow kia ab mujh bohut profit hota hai

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)