+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business koi bhi ho un me risk kahi na kahi zror lena parta hai or forex jaise business me jab koi trader jitna bara risk le ga use itna hi zyada us ka benifit or loss lena pare ga.
    Kubi Tails

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target,that make me have more wins .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually don't have a 100% winning probability all i can say that every month has it's winning but it depends on watching news and planing the strategy that fit with it that's my probability of course trading with a small amount can make my profit better than my loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The probabity of winning to loosing is 8 is to 2, think positive stay alert and think smart is the only wax to beat it and its amaizing how things will be doing .

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading is a probability business. My can win and my can loss too. it is my job to minimize my loss and maximize my win... Here is simple , nice and profitable 15M swing system that I get inspired from raghee book.

Senior Member sheriffex is on a distinguished road sheriffex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.
    I am interested in your strategy. mind sharing it?

Member kazaforex is an unknown quantity at this point kazaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The concept of probability of winning, we avoid the irresponsible trade. If we implement this concept in our business style, it will help us improve our skills of patience.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main problem is how will we know if what is the probability %.?sometimes we can decide that the probability of earning is %80 based on our signals our analyses but it may turn back and everything can be upside down.maybe the measurement will be not to trade without any signal and purpose and not trade against the trend.it can make our winning probability higher.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading is a probability business. You can win and you can lose too. It is your job to minimise your lose and maximize your win.... Here is a simple , nice and profitable 15M swing system that i get inspired from raghee's book.

Senior Member Md.Rokibul is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Rokibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for your nice advice about winning probability.really a important thing for every trader that how i take profit from here you have mentioned very correctly that points ,may god bless you,happy trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)