+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member farooq is an unknown quantity at this point farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a risky business so we can not create the any probability in the trading some times we take the maximum risk in our trades and gain the profit and some times we take low risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nirmaldu is an unknown quantity at this point nirmaldu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are at trader B or trader C stage, you should stop your trading now.
    And reflect on this.If it is a 50% chance of winning. You are betting on your luck.
    Thats gambling, that is NOT trading.
    If it is a 60% or higher chance of winning. And if you only take trades that have a 60% or higher chance of winning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Samee01 is an unknown quantity at this point Samee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ahh well i have concerned. Ya its good to learn this something like this. Without confidence no one can gain in a trade. But with ignorance one must fail.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my winning probability is 100 percent of monthly because i control our emotions and make better strategy and learn about the movement of the market and keep view of the trend help me to do better every time

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20%. that's how I make good income in forex. its can go as high as 30% but that's usually does not happen. I do advice that you spend lots of time trading in demo account first. Practice what you read and what you learn. Later on you can simply start trading in real account and apply what you read. the more you trade in real account the more you settle down. Who knows you can earn good amount of money without spending much time in demo account once you are establish in making profit in real account.

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my winning probability to firs i want to see the market and analyze the 4 hours chart and if i will understand the market t5rrend and figured out a point to putt the order then i will mange it with my capital and putt a order on small pips

Senior Member josimuddin is an unknown quantity at this point josimuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my wining probability is 100% from my invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with discipline. i learn about movement marker trading before take open position.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    My winning probability is optimistic and confident of victory that will be achieved, with it we will be more at ease in the live trade to win,

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i count my winning probability at the end of the month, normally at the end of the month my winning probability is 70% and i am a long term trader, therefore it think that is good enough for me..

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
    At Forex market everybody come here for be a winner . But it depend on his /her skill of tradings .Who can apply his strategy ,plan and fundamental and technical analysis his probability more for winning . It is my opinion in forex .
    Forex market trading takes an individual's ability, power analysis and the ability to manage the financial management and control yourself completely, it depends on the knowledge and your ability to know when to enter and exit the market correctly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 106 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)