+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member qaisercolonel is an unknown quantity at this point qaisercolonel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my winning ratio is too bad its about 35 to 40 percent. sometime i faces losses. The forex trade is not so good for me. But i hope so i am able to increase this ratio soon. so i try for that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member may5 is an unknown quantity at this point may5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the minimal simply because as much as forex investment decision can be involved there's nothing guaranty consequently we need to be expecting anything to take place nevertheless i believe i most certainly will aid just about all speculator to understand on how in order to reduction a smaller amount as well as attain the harder for the reason that far more a person are afraid of burning off the harder you retain burning off that's my aid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can more from 65% success ratio and get downwards. It now depends on the trader to try and then increase their winning trader and make money form it. i think it been a very good friend. It it can keep it in one year has reached up to 1200%

Junior Member kakhon is an unknown quantity at this point kakhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange trading is a big success in business is not our choice, which is to go uphill about 65% in terms of success and profitability. This is now fixed point individual investors is to try to increase their winnings.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trader must have 70 % at least to make any profits from this risky market .if you could not make this probability you will not be able to make success you must works with a strategy to make any profits .

Senior Member 381 is an unknown quantity at this point 381's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am playing trades lot size 0.01 and i win the trades 7 out of 10, because i am a new trader in forex trading, and get maximum profit 1 dollar from one trade. i am in process of learning.

Senior Member pitusa is an unknown quantity at this point pitusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can request Percentage change on the part of the consumer to FX changes, not much, that approximately 65% of the time and it is difficult to change. Currently, it is hung up money from your business to try to grow out.

Senior Member jorina is an unknown quantity at this point jorina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My chances of winning in foreign currency trading, foreign exchange buying and selling is just not too high, in some cases, there may be more than 65% of the success of the relationship and come down. It depends on the actual speculator subsequently improve your own winning trade and also make money on the item.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    the winning probability in forex is there although the market is a risky business. yes there is prossiblity of making your account twice its size using the right tools. strategies, and so on, it will take common sense and a lot of other strategies

Banned fuad25 is an unknown quantity at this point fuad25's Avatar
    Thanks
    Starts every time we have less knowledge and skills most of us because of this reduction. But you can buy and sell an excellent use of the descriptions and information on the screen.His or her capacity to advance is not linked to a profitable it all cost of knowledge and common sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)