+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Senior Member chagal is an unknown quantity at this point chagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My chance to earn currency forex trading, Wang is not too high, in the fifth, he wants to continue the quantitative relationship between sixty and victory. He is currently busy building where cash earnings and money to enlarge the Bargainer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umar78600 is on a distinguished road umar78600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wining probability ka mtlb ha kitny % ap k jeatny k chance han dear jb trader ki person tage barty ha to ap ki jeatny k chance be usy lihaz say change hoty hne... but its my good luck am already wining with good % so keep eyes on the trading stratages so you can get more chance to get god profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik business hy jis may loss bhi hota hy or profit bhi hota hy is liye may forex trading k business may always earning nai karta ho may forex trading k business may loss or profit dono karta but zyada profit hota hy

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    My winning probability is more often i can win 10 out of 12 trades but that does not mean iam really making big profit but this is beacuse i use big stop loss and lower target.that make me have more wins,but through the losses are rare but bigger
    winning likelihood needs to be 80% is the most beneficial trading system that we use other then i chiefly trade when trend is well known and my winnings 99% rights. i continually trade on support and resistance levels.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Member ronjusho is an unknown quantity at this point ronjusho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability is generally would have won nine out of ten is, however, not an American, I expect state a to generate massive profits, but it can be massive in the suite I take advantage of stop loss and lower purpose-to make me more. But even though the unit of area rare tab but larger.

Senior Member tobla is an unknown quantity at this point tobla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My personal perspective is often really 9 out of 10, this does not mean that I am sure will generate huge profits and yet low-target (s), as well as the benefits of the huge damage caused by interference, because this agreement even more benefits are available in the PAS. However, the loss will usually rarely, but still a lot.

Banned forumposter will become famous soon enough forumposter's Avatar
    Thanks
    My chances of winning trades forex currency exchange is not too high, usually 60-fifth success on the strength of the relationship varies, and get organized. At the moment depends on the trader and so increase your winning trade and build your bank roll.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sixty percent winning ratio is very good. If we have proper knowledge of forex and experience of forex trading then the chance of earning profit is high. So we should trade with demo account first and after few months we should start trading with real account.

Senior Member mominur is an unknown quantity at this point mominur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Winners could of many Forex is not likely. Depends on the State of the Office market. Once a unit area market Smart mode I am 50%-70% of a profit. In general, would create a loss. However, the Trade Center eight or nine profit does I eat 10 carats. We believe this can be huge in no respect.

Member Syed Abbas is an unknown quantity at this point Syed Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr hmaray paas is bt pr ykn ho ya khud pr itna ho k hm is main itna profit hasil kr lain gay .aur tkrebn probability70% honi chaye k hm is
    kaam ko mazeed jari rkh skain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)