+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the right money management and always keep me safe. The 50 pips per entry target also uses a big stop loss. someone thinks that big stop loss is dangerous but I think if you use the right money management then big stop loss is secure.sometime when I trade with one partner I don't use stop-loss but maintain money management. and I have a chance, often winning 9 out of 10 trades can win, but that doesn't mean I really make big profits, but this is because I use big losses and goal reductions - to reach me, make more profits. But the losses are rare, but even large.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it can be 65% of relationship success and down search. It will depend on speculators to further improve their success position and also get money through the tank I learned about market movements before taking an open position. the probability of my winnings more often i can win 9 out of 10 of our trades but that doesn't mean i really make big profits but this is because i use a large stop loss and the chance for my victory is extra often i can win nine out of 10 trades but that doesn't mean I in fact generate huge income but this is due to the fact that I exploit massive losses of forests and reduce targets - which makes me have a bigger victory. However, even though the losses are unusual but bigger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, once I break even I'm sure I'll get good at forex. At the moment what I am doing is hedging and this is really a slow start if you are hedging. but once you are established in hedging you will have a good profitable strategy. and I think the possibility of winning depends on the level of trafficking in persons and the ability to work hard if he works hard and has sufficient knowledge and he has great experience so he has a great chance to win and become an easily successful full person

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, my probability of winning with my system is around 75%, but I always make sure that any trading system has a profit-loss ratio of at least 2: 1 but most are higher, because what if you lose 8 roles out before winning 12 role times? so it's all about smart work. and now it depends on the traders to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from there. Now it depends on traders to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it. I am

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in some cases, the probability of my victory is 100% and when my capital is under 30 dollars, the probability of my winnings is reduced by 50 percent, so I feel that capital is an opportunity to win high but some time due to my capital loss suddenly decreases and I lost very quickly and Until now the probability of my victory in my trade is 80% and above, this means that I have mastered my trade well by studying the market in the right way all the time without assuming how it is, I use and apply this skill every time to make sure that I get what I come here and more.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have entered in Forex India to have more information about forex and trade, to become a professional trader, in forums and various subjects I have noticed that there are many benefits so you are many and thank members who try to help other people and beginner traders who specifically I wish you the best. and Well, my probability of winning is a little over 60 percent and making money consistently. Even with a 55 percent win percentage can make you rich from time to time if you obey and do good money management. But people want quick results and fall into the trap of losing traders and think that the style of trading there is not good and looking for shortcomings there are trading strategies and plans that lead to losing trade.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I trade with my own strategy and my probability of victory is high but I cannot follow the trading strategy and we all know that if we can trade only with the right knowledge then we can get success and if our strategy provides 60% profit then we can make money from trading. and if I can win the trade for the first time on the forex market, then I have a hard time working hard to get the job done so I have a hard time working on the hard work I have to do on my own. I can't say that I have the best business on the forex market, but I feel I can work harder than I can.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the probability of my victory is 70 percent and sometimes I get a big profit and what I realized from forex trading for four years that the probability of winning is a good part to maintain, but the risk and reward ratio is what makes a trader a profitable arena . if someone does it does not stretch their stop loss or profit again and again when the trade opens that it will benefit other wise people he does not maintain a good and good reward ratio for me, I personally think when I join forex trading then at that time, the probability my victory is only 10% but after giving more time to this field, I might be able to take the probability of winning to 60-70%. So now for a few days, I mostly win trades with just a little effort.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have enough practice in this market you cannot get good results and you cannot realize good performance and the probability of winning from a Forex trader can never be correctly calculated in this Forex exchange trading business and the probability of my victory is zero because I rely on other people's analysis and not my analysis. I found that my analysis was better than anyone else's analysis, I lost more than 7 accounts by trading on other people's analysis,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the probability of my win really making a big profit but this is because I use a large stop loss and a lower target - which makes me have more wins. But even though the losses are rare but bigger, so don't like me you will get good friends. and to succeed in trading, you must first show a lot of patience. And that's the main quality of a trader. it also Read, read, must be documented. Want to know, open the forum. I am always amazed by the creativity of each other in this field. Intellectually, this is very interesting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)