+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Banned dasnewton420 is an unknown quantity at this point dasnewton420's Avatar
    Thanks
    my wining measure is 100% from my equip in one period, i fuck do that because i play my strategy and my dominance with disipline. i larn nigh shitting maket trading befor conduct unresolved office.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zentrader View Post
    that's called % of winners. It varies from time to time as the market changes its conditions and movements. the % of winners is a key factor in successful trading . For some one it will be 70% and for someone it can be 40% but still they come out as winners.
    This depends on the management of risk that they use, some of my friends have a winning rate of 50%, but they can still make a big profit. they use good risk management to reduce losses and maximize profits facing obtained. even if he hit stoploss 3 times in a row, will be paid off with just one takeprofit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My wining ratio is near about 58%. I always maintain a trading journal, and i note my every trading strategy in my journal so that in future i can know about my trading probability. So there i say my wining ratio is 58% right now. i want to make it 60-70%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shafin.fx For This Useful Post:

a_for_apple (2013-11-25)

Senior Member Anila is an unknown quantity at this point Anila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    study most powerfull hard hai trading k agar yeh kisi k pass ho tu best ho ga profit k liyeh who is liyeh k is k elawa our kuch nai hai profit k k liyeh our agar profit utna hai ap ko tu study tu karni ho gi our best say best study dear brother forex trading may sub say best study ap ko us time pata lagta hai jub profit start ho ja our loser ho study ka pata tab chali hai jub us k trade loss may ho

Banned alparns is an unknown quantity at this point alparns's Avatar
    Thanks
    Always all the strategies that must want to achieve a percentage of where you are sure of the validity of more than 60%, where the rate of profit high

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apne strategy ke hisab se aur niyamon ko palan karte hue ye keh sakta hun ki meri strategy se mujhe 100% profit mil raha hai bich me maine kuch niyamon ki andekhi ki isliye mujhe nuksaan uthana pada par maine iske bare me 4 month real me back test kiya tha aur 100% success tha mera isliye main to yehi kahunga ki ye 100% wining ratio paya jaa sakta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    My winning probability in forex currency exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from 65% success ratio and get downwards. I never go to the market. All this is enough to make me comfortable in the trade to make a market go wild and trust me you will have a low stress in trading. So we still have the funds if there has been a MC.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Until now my earnings is 60% profitable trade. Meaning 6 out of 10 trade I end up at profit. And so far I'm happy about it. Usually I earn between 5 to 10% a month using scalping. I agree with your opinion that in the instaforex there is a very useful forum for traders. it's good for beginners and traders to senior traders. But i am trying hard to win more trades and trying to increase my winning probability also.

Banned alparns is an unknown quantity at this point alparns's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not care much who they are in my country if the proportion of high-knowledge or not but I was the most beautiful of what is written in the proportions of traders (a-b-c) and I all have in mind to be the first group always to uphold the path of 60% and more

Banned ddm.alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point ddm.alamgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    My winning chance in forex currency exchange commerce isn't too high, generally it will move from sixty fifth success magnitude relation and obtain downwardly. It currently depends on the dealer to undertake then increase their winning trades and create cash from it.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's called % of winners. It varies from time to time as the market changes its conditions and movements. the % of winners is a key factor in successful trading . For some one it will be 70% and for someone it can be 40% but still they come out as winners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 106 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)