+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I can generate enough profit now but the possibility of winning depends on the analysis of price movements, I can track everything in the graph and this can be 100% but not for all time, so it depends on conditions too, most traders get results that different under different conditions. and the possibility of my victory at Forex is only 60%, this is low for me because my risk is greater than my prize because I am scalping, so I have to practice a lot and make my victory higher and find better risks for comparison prizes. My target is only 80% for me to be profitable and until now my income has been traded with a profit of 60%. Means 6 out of 10 of my trades generate profits. And so far I'm happy about that. I usually produce between 5 and 10% a month using scalping, hedging and naked trade. I hope I can get more but I think I will have difficulty doing that unless I will post more on India-forex so that I can have more funds to use to trade at Instaforex. and I think the probability of my victory is in the range of 70% to 80%. Because I am not an ordinary forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if I open 10 trades, I can win 7 or 8 trades between them. But I tried hard to win more trades and try to increase the chances of my victory too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is ka metlab yeh hua k aap k winnig pips kem hey. wesay pips for me not matter . meri strategy k mutabik 100 pips is enough in the month becuase 100 pips sey ager aap ka capital beda hey to aap 1000$- even more bhi earn ker sektay ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar main to es forum main newbie hoon mauja too atina idea nahi ha ka hum katini achi or best trading kar sakta han esla main es fourm ko bht ache or best way sa kara rha hoon or mauja ya forum obht passand ha es laya to main es fourm par boht manahat kar rhaa hoon eslaya maujaa ya forum acha lagta haiiiiii.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awais Khan For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2019-07-27)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good and correct article. If trading is too risky then don't trade. That is the same as risk management. Risk management sees what constitutes a risk in trading. If the risk in trading is profit probability = probability of loss (50 - 50), then trading is bad trade. If the profit probability is 70% then trade is good trade. and if the question is the possibility of profit in the trade that will, they do before the open trading position we must know how likely it is to profit (in accordance with the direction expected to be followed). if the profit probability is above 75% then don't hesitate to open a trading position, but if it is less than 60% then you don't need to trade. by doing things like that then you will be more profitable than losing, and personally the chances of winning a little more often tend to win 10 out of 12 trades but that doesn't show I feel really making big profits but this is because I use a large SL and also a lower target, which makes me enter more wins, but the losses are really unusual but bigger and the probability of my winnings above the average maybe 75%. But that doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes I lose 2 trades in a row and I can win profits 3 times in a row too. I think there is no consistent profit in the forex market ... there is always a loss

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The possibility of winning me more often I can win 9 out of 10 trades but that doesn't mean I really make big profits but this is because I use a large stop loss and a lower target - which makes me have more wins. But even though the losses are rare but bigger. and my dear friends, my success is in the range of 70% to 90%. Because I am not a regulated forex trading, I endure losses. So, if I am rough 10 trades, I can win 7 or 8 trades between them. But I'm very bad at winning lots of trades and it's not fun to get the chance of my success too. so study and get it.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the probability of victory is also important in forex trading. If we trade forex, we must know how many trades we win and how many lose. In forex trading, the goal of a trader always wins, he wants to win every time on the market. If we want to know our probability status for that, we have to check the demo account. Traders spend several days winning multiple trades on the market but he loses everything in one trade. This happens because traders take a very low risk ratio. and the probability of my victory in foreign exchange trading is not too high, sometimes it can move from a success ratio of 65% and down. Now it depends on traders to try and then increase their winning trades and make money from it.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Info and explanations of good pictures really helped me to understand. Manual indicator settings are sometimes quite difficult for beginners. So, are you going to share every indicator that will automatically become a very good host so we can imitate the way you give it, and I can also get new knowledge from you who are willing to share this way and that depends on our experience in trading and from it depends on our capital if we have good experience of this trading business and strong capital from your chances of winning is bright but if you have low experience from this trading business you cannot get success.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I trade with my own strategy and my probability of victory is high but I cannot follow the trading strategy and we all know that if we can trade only with the right knowledge then we can get success and if our strategy provides 60% profit then we can make money from trading. and I think if we can trade with the right knowledge and good experience then we can make good money in forex trading, but we must be skilled and must develop a winning strategy and the probability of my victory is 100% in each trade at least that is my attitude against trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am currently in this market. My income is not good and I try to get big profits but I can't succeed. You know that I am a. See some strategies in India. Forex forum. I pay attention and try to follow this strategy and get profit. I hope that my profit profit ratio is more than 109%. and in forex trading, the goal of a trader always wins. he wants to win every time in the market, the trader spends a few days winning multiple trades in the market on the market but he loses everything in one trade, this is because traders take a very low risk ratio.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    yee bnday ka pny uper deppend kerta hai ke use fiorex ka bry main kitni information hai is leya huamin is cheez main se us waqat e aca profit hasil hota hi jjab humain is main apna experace kerty hain jb hum is min apna expernce nhi kerty toh uamin kabi b is main se acha profiot hasil nhi hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)