+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I trade with my own strategy and my probability of victory is high but I cannot follow the trading strategy and we all know that if we can trade only with the right knowledge then we can succeed and if our strategy provides 60% profit then we can make money from trade. and if I can win the trade for the first time on the forex market, then I have a hard time working hard to get the job done so I have a hard time working on the hard work I have to do on my own. I can't say that I have the best business on the forex market, but I feel I can work harder than I can. and in some cases, the probability of my victory is 100% and when my capital is under 30 dollars, the likelihood of my victory decreases by 50 percent, so I feel that capital is a chance to win high but for a while the loss of capital suddenly diminished and I lost very fast and up to now the probability of my winnings in my trade is 80% up, this means that I have mastered I trade well by studying the market in the right way all the time without assuming how that happens. , I use and apply these skills every time to ensure that I get what I come here and more. and the possibility of winning me more often I can win 9 out of 10 trades but that doesn't mean I really make big profits but this is because I use a large loss stop and a lower target

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Info and explanations of good pictures really helped me to understand. Setting manual indicators is sometimes quite difficult for beginners. So, are you going to share every indicator that will automatically be a very good host so that we can imitate the way you give it, and I can also get new knowledge from you who are willing to share this way and that depends on our experience in trading and from it depends on our capital if we have good experience of this trading business and strong capital from your chances of winning is bright, but if you have low experience from this trading business, you can't get success. And the chances of winning are more frequent. I can win 9 out of 10 trades but that doesn't mean I really make big profits but this is because I use a large stop loss and a lower target - which makes me have more wins. But even though the losses are rare but bigger. and dear friends, my success is in the range of 70% to 90%. Because I am not regulated forex trading, I suffer losses. So, if I am rough 10 trades, I can win 7 or 8 trades between them. But I was very bad at winning lots of trades and it was not fun to get my chance of success too. so learn and get.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I trade with my own strategy and my probability of victory is high but I cannot follow the trading strategy and we all know that if we can trade only with the right knowledge then we can succeed and if our strategy provides 60% profit then we can make money from trade. and if I can win the trade for the first time on the forex market, then I have a hard time working hard to get the job done so I have a hard time working on the hard work I have to do on my own. I can't say that I have the best business on the forex market, but I feel I can work harder than I can. and in some cases, the probability of my victory being 100% and when my capital is under 30 dollars, the likelihood of my victory is reduced by 50 percent, so I feel that capital is a chance to win high but for a while because my capital loss suddenly decreases and I losing very quickly and Until now the probability of my victory in my trade is 80% and above, this means that I have mastered my trade well by studying the market in the right way all the time without assuming how it happened. , I use and apply these skills every time to ensure that I get what I come here and more.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,091 Times in 1,730 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I joined forex trading at that time, the probability of my victory was only 10% but after giving more time to this field, I might be able to take the winning probability to 70 to 80%. So now for a few days, I mostly won trades with just a little effort. and the probability of my victory being 100% of my put resources being one month, I have to do it on the grounds that I follow my methodology and standards with discipline. I learned about exchanging development models before taking an empty position and my chances of victory will be more often we will win 9 out of 10 trades but that item doesn't mean I only in 2010 made big profits but this really is because I USE big losses and straight targets down: That made me get an extra win. But even though the losses are usually rare but bigger. and I think the most important thing is to always be ready and everything will be good to be able to control yourself and try to be very meaningful and good intentions with everything we can manage well and everything will be fine with focus and everything will be fine just peacefully and everything will be good.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The chance of my victory in the forex currency trading trade is not too high, generally it will move from a successful relationship of sixty-five and get it. Now it depends on the dealer to then increase their winning trades and make money from it and I don't really care who they are in my country if the proportion of knowledge is high or not, but I am the most beautiful of what is written in proportion to the trader (abc) and I all think of being the first group that always goes up 60% and more and my winning ratio is close to 58%. I always maintain trade journals, and I record each of my trading strategies in my journal so that in the future I can know about the probability of my trading. So I say my winning ratio is 58% now. I want to make it 60-70%. and this depends on the risk management they use, some of my friends have a 50% win rate, but they can still make big profits. they use good risk management to reduce losses and maximize profits. even if he presses stop 3 times in a row, it will pay off with only one takeprofit

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My chance to get forex currency trading, Wang is not too high, in the fifth, he wants to continue the quantitative relationship between sixty and victory. He is currently busy building a place for money and money to enlarge Tawar. and my success in probability FX market investment is too large, sometimes you can have a success rate of 65%. Now real operators depend on increasing business success and making money with them. and I can't say this is the probability of my victory being sos and in this business, but what I do know is that almost every week I produce as much as I set targets and once I can achieve that I think I'm good at continuing to trade on the forex market because it shows that I am profitable with my trading style and I will continue to make sure I do not stop using my trading strategy as long as it is useful. and my chances of success are more frequent, I can win 9 out of 10 trades but that doesn't mean I really get a lot of money, but this is because I use a big block experience and reduce space - which turns me into many wins. But even though the losses are rare but bigger.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opportunities for success benefit you, maybe sometimes I can win 9 because of 10 domestic trades and not necessarily suggest I am actually sure to get a big profit, but because of the fact I use a large drop in surrender, not to mention the goal of having more catches. But losing trade is actually unique and more prominent. and what makes me always feel like this is forex trading because forex can always give me money that can fulfill all my wishes and dreams. My goal must be greater in forex in comparing the results of my other work. and the probability of my victory at Forex is not high. That depends on the overall market situation. When the market is good, I get a profit of 60% -70%. Sometimes I lose money. On average, I get a profit of 8 or 9 out of 10. I don't think it's bad. and you have 100% potential profit from the business objectives and the underlying ones ... We aim to achieve this goal, so that the system and make you feel comfortable with our strategy disciplined trading patterns can be achieved

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this week, but I tried to make my trade always profitable even though I got a loss in my trade. and if the question must be profitable because we are part of the trade that can, this is done before going to an open trading position we must identify how many doubts to get a profit (according to the estimates towards you that must be followed). in terms of profit probability above 75% then don't hesitate to open a trading position, if not, if you are under 60% in this case you may not trade. by doing things like that then you will be more profitable than loss, otherwise you might not expect that to happen. and the possibility of winning is 100% of my investment in one month, I have done it because I follow my strategy and rules with discipline. before I learn about mockup trading movements take an open position. I hope it's all just in the trade, sobbing and okay I'm risking a small amount of my account and only 3 percent of my account is everything I risk so the possibility of my win is only 3 percent for me to be on the safe side of the forex market when I trade so I would advise beginners to risk only 3 percent

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the possibility of winning is also based on the way we can understand forex investment and we just have to train very hard and see how far we can always go in making the number of pips that we really want in the forex market so that in making our profit amount needs are based on practice level all day and on the Forex market, everyone comes here to be a winner. But that depends on his expertise in trading. Who can apply strategies, plans, and fundamental and technical analysis that are more likely to win. That's my opinion about forex. and I agree with your point of view, we have to become investor A, because A has the possibility of winning more in a very different market. Treder B and C are the most serious C planners who do not have an initial role in the origin of business. . and forex is a risky business so we cannot make probabilities in trading several times we take maximum risk in our trade and make profits and several times we take low risks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 106 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)