+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the probability of my victory is in the range of 70% to 80%. Because I am not an ordinary forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if I open 10 trades, I can win 7 or 8 trades between them. But I tried hard to win more trades and try to increase the probability of my victory too. and we must trade without greed and emissions, we must also follow the news and so with our experience, we can make the right analysis and make the right decisions to win.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That the possibility of winning in Forex trading is different from day to day. On days where the market is good and lucky on my side, I will bring benefits from arguing. The loss rate is very thin, especially after doing a number of daily practices in connection with technical analysis and strategies that apply it to real accounts. and what we need in forex trading is to have more wins than losses. IF we can make a profit of even 5% more than what we have lost, it is good for us. Then we need to increase our trade to get the probability of winning to increase.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in such a way that it is possible to win more than 90% so I won most of my trades, but every time I lose I lose big and it might be 5 to 10 wins from trading - quite satisfied with my strategy and I'm ready to lose big because this is rare and also when the market faces a volatility storm. and that is not true of my friend. There is a great opportunity to set goals and you can also touch those goals. There are many people who always set goals and make a profit, but the problem is you have to have the right strategy to get that goal.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must be twice the level of profit or loss, or three times lower than the appreciation of 1: 1, so you must be careful about managing capital, and how trade, frankly, without capital management will be your risk, stop loss is your friend, don't enter big contract for your capital, learn from your mistakes and try to improve it and the victory in the trade that I have done so far is still limited to independence and still far from the step towards success. even though I use a good strategy and I can manage the management of the money I use to trade, I have not been able to control my emotions when trading. My winning ratio is calculated to be only 70%. but in my opinion it's still good.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my probability of winning is not so high because I just started. I trade on my own terms because I know it's not just trading, and if you only take trades that have a chance to win 60% or more. first I just read the complete strategy then I made any decision. and this is interesting info. the winning probability that I get is around 75% - 80%, the number that I calculate is based on the accumulation of trading activities for 1 month. the point in each trade is always a chance for loss, but accumulated losses will still be borne by profit. the end result is consistent profit

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally the chances of winning a little more often are likely to win 10 out of 12 trades but that doesn't show I feel really making big profits but this is because I use a large SL and also a lower target, which makes me enter more wins, but of losses is really unusual but bigger and the probability of my victory is above the average of maybe 75%. But that doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes I lose 2 trades in a row and I can win profits 3 times in a row too. I think there is no consistent profit in the forex market ... there is always a loss

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good and correct article. If trading is too risky then don't take trades. It's the same as risk management. Risk management is looking at what is a risk in trading. If the risk in trading is profit probability = probability of loss (50 - 50), then trading is bad trade. If the profit probability is 70% then trade is good trade. and if the question is the possibility of profit in the trade that will, they do before the open trading position we must know how likely it is to profit (according to the expected direction to be followed). if the probability of profit is above 75% then don't hesitate to open a trading position, but if it is less than 60% then you don't have to trade. by doing things like that then you will be more profitable than loss, but chances are that you will not wait until that happens

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The possibility of my win in forex is not too high. That depends on the overall market situation. When the market is in good fashion, I get a profit of 50% -70%. Or sometimes I lose. But on average, I get a profit of 8 or 9 out of 10. I don't think this is bad at all. and when I found the entry, the target only reached 60%. But I hope this applies to the target at any time. Because I did follow the principle of withdrawal of profits after posting profits. But I want a strategy that can produce a hit target ratio of up to 100%. I am still adjusting my strategy to get better results by adding indicators

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are there any high probability forex trading strategies around? ... trading only when there's a very high chance of your trade being a winner.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The chances of my winning more often I can win 9 out of 10 trades but that doesn't mean I really make big profits but this is because I use a big loss stop and a lower target - which makes me have more wins. But even though the losses are rare but bigger. and the probability of my win is 100% of my investment in one month, I have to do it because I follow my strategy and rules with discipline. I learned about maket trading before taking an open position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)