+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not consistent now. Sometimes I reach 25% in a month, sometimes I only make 5% a month. Last month I even lost 38%. the biggest loss I made but at the same time thinking about it, I realized that I only lost money here in the short term but in the long run I could get a good amount of money here. I am glad that I survived until now. I even hope that I will succeed in getting more dollars here this August. As now, the more I spend time trading, the more I make money. I just hope it will be good here. and the probability of my victory is 100% of my investment in a month, I do it because I am my strategy and my rules with discipline. before I learned about business movements to open models

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

karwa (2019-06-27)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The basic thing that forex needs is very good knowledge. Forex is not easy to understand, difficult but if you start to be interested, it becomes easy for you. Those who want to trade forex must come with good knowledge to get success. First practice on a demo account to learn it and then start with a real account. and I think the opportunity to win my position at 70% to 80%. Because I am not an ordinary trader currency. I have suffered losses. Even if they open 10 operations, I can win 7 & 8 with others. But trying to get more contracts and trying to increase the chances of winning me too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

combantrin (2019-06-27)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far in the past three months I have had an average profit of 10%. The probability of my victory is 87%. But it was because I hedged and I rarely let go of the position unless it was really difficult to defend it. And one thing I noticed about hedging is the slow profit. that means you need to wait for an overall pattern to spin in order to produce. But at the same time I saw that the more I traded, the more I made money, but when I started, it was only a slow start. and Trade is a business of probability. You can win and lose too. It is your job to minimize defeat and maximize your winnings .... Here is a simple, fun and profitable 15M swing system that I got inspired from the Raghee book.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

wosh (2019-06-28)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually don't have a 100% win probability that I can say that every month wins, but it depends on watching the news and planning a strategy that suits him. It's a possibility that of course I trade with small amounts can make my profit better than my loss and the probability of winning from my trade is around 75%. If it's less than that, I don't trade. So, I can tell you ezikiel, I'm on the right track. Here, in this article you have given more ideas about trading strategies and things to consider before trading. Thank you for sharing.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the probability of my victory is around 60% and after seeing the guide here and the strategies and methods shown here. I keep reading posts here and then trade with any method or which info helps me from here. and the main problem is how will we know if the probability is%. sometimes we can decide that the probability of income is% 80 based on our analysis signal, but it can turn around and everything can be reversed. Maybe the measurements won't trade without signals and any goals and don't trade against the trend. it can make our probability of victory higher.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now my income is trading profitably 60%. Means 6 out of 10 of my trades ended in profit. And so far I'm happy about that. I usually make between 5 and 10% a month using scalping, hedging and naked trade. I hope that I can get more but I think I will have difficulty doing that unless I will post more on India-forex so that I can have more funds to use to trade on Instaforex. and I think the probability of my victory is in the range of 70% to 80%. Because I am not an ordinary forex trader. I have suffered losses. So if I open 10 trades, I can win 7 or 8 trades between them. But I tried hard to win more trades and try to increase the probability of my victory too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to karung For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-06-24)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I am able to generate enough profit now but the possibility of winning depends on the analysis of price movements, I can track everything actually in the graph and this can be 100% but not for all time, so it depends on conditions too, most traders get results different in different conditions. and the probability of my winnings at Forex is only 60%, this is low for me because my risk is bigger than my prize because I am scalping, so I have to practice a lot and make my winnings higher and find better risks for the prize ratio. My target is only 80% for me to be profitable.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

halim (2019-06-26)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now I'm still down a few pips and I hope to break even soon. After I break even I'm sure I'll get good at forex. At the moment what I am doing is hedging and this is really a slow start if you are hedging. but once you are established in hedging you will have a good profitable strategy. Very good for long-term trading. After you have a good trading strategy, you have nothing to lose. and the main problem is how will we know if the probability is%. sometimes we can decide that the probability of income is% 80 based on our analysis signal, but it can turn around and everything can be reversed. Maybe the measurements won't trade without signals and any goals and don't trade against the trend. it can make our probability of victory higher.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that my number of success is a writer who often I can win 9 out of 10 trades but it is not bad I really make big profits but this is because I use big annoying losses and bottom bottoms - which makes me win statesman victory. But the losses are rare but bigger. and I think that my success rate is 70% to 80%. Because I am not a regulated forex trader. I hold a loss. So, if I am rough 10 trades, I can win 7 or 8 trades between them. But I'm very bad at winning lots of trades and it's not fun to get the chance of my success too.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It doesn't matter sir, it all depends on the strategy with its own pleasure. because sometimes we get good profitable systems from others, but the strategy cannot be applied to us, many reasons for us, such as different times to trade, don't have time to wait for the monitor to look across for moving averages to sample. and the possibility of winning is a very good and popular system. In the Forex trading system, anyone who wants to trade can be a winner through Forex forum transactions. When he deals in Forex forums he can lose and the other party he can win if he understands perfectly and trades in the Forex market he can be a winner. so, understanding the quality of trade can increase the chances of winning more. so it must be understood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)