+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1054

Thread: What is your winning probability?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    shuru ke idno me har trader ki winning ke chances bahut kam hote hai kyunki unhe trading ka experience nahi hota lekin fir jaise jaise experience badta jata hai waise waise traders ka profit margin badta chala jata hai aur unke jeetne ki probability bahut zada ho jati ahi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
    forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally the winning probability is a bit more often i will likely win 10 away of 12 trades nevertheless that does not indicate i feel really making big profit yet this is because i use big SL and additionally lower target, that make me include a lot more wins, but from the losses are really uncommon however bigger

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    My winning probability is 100% from more invest in one month, i have do that because i follow my strategy and my rule with disipline ,i learn about movement maket trading before take open position.
    very impressive at all when you have targets and the probability of 100% profit in this trade
    systems and patterns of our strategy that discipline makes us comfortable in trading so that we are targeting the target can be achieved

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My winning probability is more often i can win 9 out of 10 trades but that does not mean i am really making big profit but this is because i use big stop loss and lower target - that make me have more wins. But though the losses are rare but bigger.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar aapki winning probability 9 out of 10 hai to ap bahut hi ache trade hai kyunki forex me aisa suces rate hona bahut badi baat hoti hai
    forex traders ke liye forex ma lagatar profit kamana bahut mushkil hota hai kyunki ye market bahut zada unpredictable hai aur isme loss ke hone chances bhi bahut zada rehte hai

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not about the wining probability only it is about the loss too you may see in small capital of 100$ after one years of trading 1000$ of profit and 1000$ of loss we need the different between profit and loss.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the question is likely to profit in a trade that will, they did prior to the open trading positions we have to know how likely it is to profit (according to the estimate of the direction to be followed). if the possibility for profit is above 75% then please feel free to open a trading position, but if less than 60% then you should not do the trade. by doing things like that then you will be more profit than loss, but most likely you will not wait for it to happen.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think that we can make the prospect of the propabolity of the winnig of the strategy because all the strategy at a long time have 50% winng prospect and 50% loss prospect.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me jab starting me forex me trade ki us time mera bohot loss hua.uske bad me demo me jada practice ki
    aur market ko jada time search ki .ki kunsa time me market ka position kya ho ta he.aur abhi is sab ko follow karne ka bad mera abhi winning probability he 80%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)